Hey Baby, I think I wanna marry you pt. 2

It was the day of Loz' wedding. I took a few deep calming breathes with her, making her smile widely. I fixed out the back of her dress, making her tear up again.

She's been really emotional over the last few days. I smiled and wiped away her tears carefully, making sure her make up stayed in place. She took a shaky breath before looking at herself in the mirror again. I was the only maid of honour or bridesmaid, making me feel special. She said she didn't want anybody else to be at her side, which made me cry a lot.

She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at her and felt bad for not telling her.

Jack and I decided not to tell anybody about us being engaged and about me being pregnant.

Of course, Pierce The Veil knew I was pregnant, but only because they were the ones to push me to take a pregnancy test.

Flashback

It's just been a few minutes after Jack's last video call and I had to throw up again. I haven't been feeling well lately, but I pushed it on the nerves and on the alcohol I was consuming due to Mike. My head still hanging over the toilet I flushed, gasping for air. I felt a hand on my back, making me close my eyes as they slowly rubbed it.

“You ready?” I heard Tony ask. I nodded and got up, leaning my back against the wall next to the toilet. I pressed my hand against my forehead, noticing how hot it actually was.

“I think I'm getting the flu” I said, feeling shivers run over my skin. Tony shook his head, making me frown.

“We think it's something different Jay ...” he started, making me look confused at him.

“And what would that be?” I asked curiously. My head was still heavy and I felt like leaning over the toilet any second again.

Tony inhaled deeply, before looking at me.

“You might be pregnant” he mumbled, making my blood freeze.

I looked away from Tony and frowned. It was logical. My period has been off for weeks and I was tired and moody. I was constantly sick and I was eating more than before. I put my head in my hands before letting out a deep sigh.

“I need a pregnancy test” I mumbled, more to myself than to Tony.

“Let's go then” he said, giving me his hands. I took them as he helped me to get up and we walked to a groceries shop that was near. I shivered and took one that looked okayish, before paying it and walking back to the bus. Anxiety filling my whole body on the way there and when arriving in the bus.

“Dude does anybody else know?” I asked silently before we entered the first room.

“We suspected it...” Tony confessed, making me nod. I walked in and suddenly all conversations died out. Yep, they knew. I sighed and smiled slightly at them all before walking into the bathroom slowly.

Unpacking the test I read the instructions carefully and sat down on the loo.

After peeing on the strip I put it on the counter and started pacing in the small room.

Running a hand through my hair I exhaled long, hoping the time would pass by faster. By now I was pretty sure that everybody was waiting outside the toilet. I felt shivers running up and down my skin, making me cringe. I looked at the clock. 40Seconds left.

I sighed and bit my lips nervously, closing my eyes and leaning against a wall.

I watched the strip carefully. Did I want to be pregnant? It wouldn't be too bad … But then again, would Jack be ready?