Take a breath don't is sound so easy?

Jay's POV

I felt like Jack and I should just live at the airport already.
Once again, we had to say good bye, and let me tell you, this time it was more emotional than before. We were now hugging each other for well over 10minutes, but neither of us wanted to let go.
“Take care” Jack whispered, kissing my hair.
“You too” I smiled, grabbing his shirt tightly.
“I want you to be safe okay?” He asked, cupping my face.
“Is the dad in you coming out now?” I asked raising and eyebrow and smiling.
He laughed it off, pecking my lips.
“I'll see you in a few weeks” he said as I nodded.
“Bye” I smiled, kissing his cheek quickly before running towards the PTV guys and jumping on Jaime's back.
“LET'S GO!” I yelled, turning around to see Jack standing there and smiling. I smiled back and then tore my gaze away. Only a few weeks.

A few hours later

Once we got out of the plane and our suitcases we walked back to the bus. I smiled once I spotted my bunk, pushing my suitcase in. Though I had a few nights of sleeping in a comfortable bed, I missed my bunk for some reason. After my suitcase was in the bunk I walked into our kitchen and grabbed a bottle of apple juice, taking a few gulps, joining the guys in the back.
“So you told Jack?” Tony asked smiling. I nodded and grinned, making him raise an eyebrow.
“What?” I asked in a high voice.
“Tell us how it went!” Jaime said.
“Guys … I just told him... that's about it” I said, not looking at them. Should I tell them about Jack proposing?
“I can see that that's not even half of the truth!” Vic said, sitting down next to me. I bit my lip and looked up at them.
“You are all shit!” I laughed, searching in my pocket for the ring.
“So?” Vic asked again. I sighed, slipping the ring on, confused about how they haven't noticed.
“Okay so we were in our hotel room and well … before I told him, he asked me something...” I said, hoping they'd get the hint.
“What did he ask?” Mike asked, kneeling in front of me.
“Oh god guys” I whined, making them all look excited at me. I bit my lip and raised my left hand, for them all to see.
“Oh” Vic started, staring at the ring.
“My” Jaime continued, making me smile.
“God” Mike finished.
“Yeah” I laughed, blushing.
“CONGRATULATION!” Tony yelled, hugging me and making me fall back onto the couch. Soon enough, I felt the other guys hug me as well, making me laugh and hug them back.
“Guys … Guys take care!” I said, feeling too overwhelmed by the weight of the four guys.
“Fuck right” Jaime said, pulling away quickly. I smiled at them all and then sighed.
“I'm going to have a family” I laughed, making them all aw. “You guys shut the fuck up” I laughed, making them all pout. I shook my head before getting my phone out.
On the road again! Cannot wait to shoot some pictures of my dorks! I tweeted, waiting for the tweet to send.
After a while I got a few answers, making me smile and tweeting a new tweet.
Sorry to let you guys down, my dorks are the @piercetheveil guys! I shook my head at my mentions. Nearly all of them asked me if I was now touring with ATL again. I put my phone back into my pocket and walked over to my bunk, getting my laptop and Jenna.
Plugging in the SD card I looked through all the pictures of PTV I got until now, and I smiled.
Some of them actually turned out really good.
I started editing them and put my watermark on it, checking twice that everything was good, before logging onto tumblr and uploading a few of them.
After that, I got on twitter again.

Q&A in a bit? Gonna have a google hangout so you guys should come! I tweeted and set my laptop back. I got a brush and sorted my hair out, trying to get the black mess into a somewhat nice hair do.
After 10minutes I got back to my laptop and started the hangout, waiting for enough people to join me.
“Hey guys! So, I'm going to wait for your questions on Twitter, since I don't get this whole commenting on youtube thing...” I said laughing. After refreshing my mentions, I started answering.
“Okay so, Melly is asking, how was the wedding? One word, fantastic! It was lovely and I couldn't be more happy for my best friend!” I smiled into the camera.
“Uh … Tasha is asking, how long I will stay with the PTV guys. Okay so this is a tough one, but I guess about two or three more weeks. I know I'm ending my job here the same time ATL are ending tour …” I said.
After a few more questions, Mike came back, making me look up at him with a questioning look.
“Who are you talking to?” He asked concerned.
“Nobody?” I said, trying to suppress my laughter. He furrowed his eyebrows and leaned down to see the laptop screen.
“Oh god! HEY GUYS!” He smiled, sitting down next to me.
“Okay so... Here, Melly is asking if you could show your timer?” I said turning to Mike, who laughed and nodded.
He stretched his arm out, showing his wrist to the camera.
“So who of you are potential partners of Mike?” I smirked once he pulled away. A couple of fans started fangirling in my mentions, making both of us laugh.
“Well guys, I guess you'll have to wait until you meet Mikey here on a concert of his” I winked while he waved to the camera and walked off.
I continued the hangout for another half an hour before telling the fans I'd have to set up a few camera's here and there and get Jenna's lenses clean again.