I'm leaving my life in your hands

A few weeks later Jay's POV

Warped had it's last day today. I was sad that this summer has come to an end so fast. I mean, I really enjoyed every fucking bit of this summer. I had my ups and downs, but to be honest, I don't regret anything about it.
Jack and I haven been going amazing ever since. Okay, I got to be honest, we had one fight, and like a really big one. I was seriously so scared of losing him all over again.

I guess you want to know what happens?

Flashback

I jumped towards the ATL bus, since Of Mice just finished their set, and I dreaded seeing Jack again. Seeing that the bus door was opened, I didn't bother knocking, but just got in, to see that only Lola was there. My smile dropped slightly, but I decided to just talk to her and wait for Jack to come back to the bus.
“Hey!” I smiled at her. She looked up from her phone.
“Hi” she replied bored, looking back at her phone.
“How are you?” I asked, after grabbing a can of beer.
“Just stay silent if you want to wait for Jack” She said annoyed, looking at me.
“Okay...?” I said confused. What in heavens name did I ever do to her?
I sat down opposite to her and decided to just scroll through twitter, reading various tweets, until the silence was going on my nerves.
“Okay what's your problem Lola?” I asked, coming straight to the point.
She looked shocked at me, a smirk playing on her lips.
“What my problem is?” She repeated, and I nodded. She let out a cold laugh, before continuing. “Let's just say, if it wasn't for you, Jack would probably still be with me” she finished, looking me dead in the eye.
“What?” I asked laughing. She must be joking right?
“Jack and I were in a relationship, for about 4months, until you came along and destroyed it” she replied.
“It was fucking meant to be destroyed” I replied, regretting my reply as soon as it slipped out my mouth.
“You know what, just talk to Jack about it, I don't have to do this shit” she hissed, walking back to the bunks. Just as if on cue, the guys entered the bus, all excited and pumped with adrenaline.
“JAY!” Jack screeched, running over and about to hug me.
“Not now” I muttered, pulling him outside.
“Hey, what's wrong?” Jack asked confused, taking my hand in his.
“When did you plan on telling me-” I muttered under my breath.
“Can you please speak a little louder, love? I can't hear you” Jack asked, putting his finger under my chin, lifting my head. Our eyes met, and I was so hurt by all the innocence in them.
“When did you plan on telling me about you and Lola?” I asked, louder this time. His hand fell, and he looked shocked at me.
“What are you talking about?” he tried to cover it up.
“Lola just told me” I said, looking hurt at him.
“Jay I … It didn't mean a lot to me. I was determined to leave her for my mate I... I'm sorry okay?” he pleaded.
“Jack seriously why didn't you fucking tell me from the beginning though?” I asked back, hoping for an answer. But it didn't came.
“Give me some time” I said, getting out of his grasp and walking away.
“Why are you making such a big deal out of this?” He suddenly yelled.
I turned around, and raised my eyebrows.
“Why? Because she thought you were still a couple when we found out we were mates! She was still your girlfriend when we sorted things out! She was your girlfriend until she fucking met me!” I yelled into his face, which I came incredibly close to in the mean time.
“But it didn't mean a thing to me!” He yelled back.
“Then why didn't you tell her straight away?” I asked pissed. He didn't reply, once again. “Leave me alone Barakat” I hissed, getting out of his grasp and walking towards the tour bus, tears threatening to fall.

Back to present

Luckily, Jack and I managed to talk it out. We've been happy ever since.
Today was a really special day though, and I really couldn't wait for the 'after party' for Warped.

I was getting ready with Loz, Alice and Haley at our bus, since we had more space because “our” boys (aka the Of Mice guys) had their set right before the party, and so we had the bus all alone.
Alice had a short rosé dress, that had ruffled ends and a fitted top without sleeves, nude heels and pin straight hair. Her make up was kept simple, like she always did, and it really did fit her.
Haley wore a light blue knee long dress, that was fitted everywhere and had long sleeves. She wore black heels and had her hair in an easy updo, along with some darker make up.
I put on a purple dress that went to my mid thigh and some rose heels, my hair in loose curls and dark make up.
We managed to get Laura into a shot black fitted dress, and put on some dark and quite heavy make up, leaving her hair in her natural curls.
“I don't understand why we have to put so much effort into this” Loz complained.
“You'll see” I smirked, handing her her black purse before heading out to the beach where the party would find place.

Several hours later, Laura's POV

It was now about 11pm and we were all a bit drunk and had a great time. I still wasn't sure what Jay meant earlier today, but I didn't really cared. All I cared about was, that we all had an amazing last day at Warped.
Alan and I were dancing closely to each other, as a slow song came on.
“Laura, I love you, never forget that” He whispered in my ear, making me shiver.
“I love you too, Alan” I smiled, and kissed his cheek. He smiled and nodded. The music got a bit more quiet, and the people around us stopped dancing, including us.
I furrowed my eyebrows, and looked around, Jay clutching her chest, looking as if she was about to cry, Austin grinning from ear to ear along with the other Of Mice members.
I shot them a confused look, and then it dawned onto me.
I looked back at Alan, who had my hands in his, kneeling in front of me.
“Laura Munro. I love you, with all my heart I love you, and nobody else. You're my sunshine on a dark day, you're my moonlight in the darkest night. You're the end to all my suffering, and you're the beginning from everything beautiful in my life. Laura, will you” I cut him off, as he opened the little box.
“YES OF COURSE!” I screamed, holding my mouth as tears made their way down my face.
Alan started grinning, and slipped the beautiful golden ring onto my ring finger, before hugging me tightly, while the crowd erupted into cheers.
I kissed his cheeks a thousand times, before our lips met, and he kissed me passionately, my hands starting to mess with his hair.
He pulled me closer by my waist, drawing circles on my lower back, as I leaned more in.
“I love you” I whispered, as we pulled apart.
“I love you too” he whispered, back, leaning his forehead against mine. 

A/N:
HEY GUYS! Okay sorry I didn't update in the right time once again I'M SO SORRY D:
But just warning you guys, I might not be able to update on tuesday D: I will try, but I'm not sure though :o
Title credits: As long as you love me - Backstreet Boys
I hope you liked this chapter though, and sorry it's so short as well, kind of a filler but yah :3
Hope you enjoyed it anyway ;)
I love you all so much have a fucking awesome day BYEEE
Juliaa xx

P.S.: Check my friends ff out (Alan Ashby fanfic but it's perf, I'll link it on the side ;) )