Near, far, where ever you are

I woke up to my alarm blasting Pierce The Veil. I groaned and dismissed the alarm, getting up slowly. Looking at the clock through my squinted eyes again, I saw it was 10:16am. I groaned quietly, falling back on the bed, rubbing my eyes and yawning multiple times. I started smiling though, knowing well that by tomorrow this time, I'd sit in the plane back home.

Nobody knew that I was coming back to Baltimore temporary now, and I was seriously so excited to see their reactions. Jumping up, I headed into the bathroom, grabbing a pair of sweat pants and a baggy shirt, and brushing my teeth and hair, putting my hair into a loose bun.

As I jogged down the stairs towards the kitchen, I felt eyes on me, making me turn around and look at Phil who was smirking.

“Morning” He winked at me, making me flip him off. He pouted, making me chuckle.

“Morning” I sang back.

“I see we are in a good mood?” He asked, making me nod.

“Indeed! I'm just so happy to see Jack soon again” I said honestly, making him smile. I poured him a cup of coffee, as well as for me, adding sugar and milk, taking a sip of it. “What are you doing here though?” I asked confused.

“Band meeting in a few hours” He replied.

“Few hours?” I chuckled.

“An hour actually, but yeah, I always turn up early” He laughed.

“Right” I replied. He chuckled, taking a sip of his coffee. We stood there, just enjoying the silence while we heard Loz and Alan getting up.

I might add, neither of them was a morning person.

“Good morning lovebirds” I sang, handing both of them a cup of coffee.

“Fuck off” Alan muttered, taking the mug and sitting down on the kitchen counter.

Laura glanced at him, making him look at the ground and nodding towards me, in a way to thank me. I smiled at them, shooing them upstairs into the bathroom, as the doorbell rang.

I skipped towards the doors and opened them, revealing Aaron, Austin and Tino, all of them wearing sunglasses. I rolled my eyes smiling at them all, hugging each of them individually.

“Do you guys want a coffee or something else to drink?” I asked as they all walked into the living room.

“Coffee please” Tino replied, not looking up from his phone.

“A water” Aaron asked, smiling.

“A coke” Austin smiled a toothie grin, making me chuckle.

“Be right back” I replied, walking into the kitchen, preparing the cup of coffee and handing it to Phil, who brought it over to Tino while I grabbed the coke and water bottles for the others. By the time I entered the living room, Alan and Loz had joined us. I had to suppress a laughter, when I saw Alan all over Austin, hugging and cuddling him like they hadn't seen each other for years.

Laura just stood there, shaking her head and smiling. I nudged her, handing Austin his coke and Aaron his water. They all sat down on their usual places, while I walked out of the room to start packing my stuff.

I know I'm making it sound so dramatic, but I still had a few things left to pack and my plane was leaving in less than a day. I got out my second suitcase and started putting in my sweaters and long sleeve shirts. As I reached the very last drawer, I felt a grin creep onto my face.

I pulled it out, and revealed all my old shirts I got from Jack and the other guys during tour.

I was speechless because I forgot I actually kept them. I laughed and poured them all into my suitcase as well, except for one of Jack's shirts. His one and only black and red lettered Boner shirt. I smirked happily at this and searched for some black skinnies and red converses for tomorrow, so I wouldn't have to search for them in the morning.