Boomerang

I don't know what was going through my mind at that moment, but I do know that I started kissing him back, my hands soon finding their way into his soft, black hair.

Pressing myself closer to him, I felt so many weird emotions. I was glad and happy, but scared and sad at the same time. Feeling tears come to my eyes, I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to keep them away, which I failed badly at.

Jack pulled away soon, but kept me close to him.

“I'm sorry I.. I don't know why... What I did and” he started, but didn't seem to want to continue his sentence. I gave him a small smile, not knowing what to say.

“How's your face?” I asked, both of us laughing.

“Better... Thanks for helping me” he smiled, still holding on to me. I coughed awkwardly, but this didn't seem to bother him.

“Jack?” I asked after a while.

“Hm?”

“Can we please go out it's stinking in here” I laughed, making him chuckle and nod. He let go off me, and we walked out, him keeping a hand on my lower back. The smile was still shining high on the sky, making me smile.

“Let's go for a walk” Jack smiled, taking my hand in his. I agreed and walked for a bit in silent, until I couldn't bear the question anymore.

“Jack, what are we?” I asked, looking up at him. He stopped walking and ran a hand through his hair.

“Mates?” He more asked than answered.

“Wow, congratulations” I laughed, making him chuckle. “No seriously, what are we?” I asked more serious this time.

“We are us. Those weird and crazy two guys who happened to be in a relationship and are trying to find their way together” He replied, making me smile. “You okay with that?” He asked.

I nodded and he nodded as well, intertwining our hands again.

Flash-forward

I sighed deeply, as the bed started to sink and rise from the jumping Jack and Will. Taking of my sleeping mask, squeezing my eyes shut, as the bright light coming from the window dawned onto me.

“WAKE UP!” Will screamed, making me smiled. I sat up slightly, stretching, before taking the small body of his into my arms and tackling him onto the bed, tickling his sides, making him laugh uncontrollably. I smiled at him, kissing his nose and releasing him, before turning back to Jack and giving him a quick peck.

“So, why did you wake me, little man?” I asked, looking at him.

“It's your birthday mommy!” He smiled, hugging me tightly, making me smile as well.

I hugged him back, before Jack joined us, making me fall back onto the bed.

“Jack get your fat ass off me” I breathed due to the lack of air. Instead of going away, he started pressing down harder, pressing more air out of me, before I flipped both of them over somehow, making me lying on one side, Jack on the other and Will in between of us.

“What time is it” I asked after a while, staring at the ceiling.

“8am” Jack replied, and I could heard his grin, without even looking.

“Why in heaven's name, did you wake me up so early” I asked, closing my eyes.

“Because we made you breakfast!” Will beamed, making me open an eye.

“Did you?” I asked, looking at him to see him nodding his head. “Well then, show me!” I said enthusiastically, standing up and giving him my hands to get up as well. He leaded me into the kitchen, revealing the table full with food and candles on one plate. I smiled as he walked over to the plate with the candles.

“This is your place mommy!” He smiled, making me nod.

“Okay darling” I replied. He ran over and hugged my legs tightly, before I picked him up and hugging him back. After I let him down, I felt two arms wrap around me, making me smile and turn around.

“Hi there” I chuckled, kissing his nose.

“Hey love” Jack smiled, hugging me tightly. I rested my head on his shoulder, and closed my eyes, enjoying the moment. “Happy Birthday” Jack whispered, releasing me and leading me to my seat.

A/N:

Hey guys!

So, I felt like if I'd update this tomorrow, it'd be too little, so I updated today and will give you a proper update tomorrow :) 

Don't judge me for the word Flashforward I was pissing myself when I found out that this is what it's called.

Flashforward is pretty much a flashback into the future (wtf) 

So yah

Title credits: The Summer Set - Boomerang

ILY ALL SO MUCH LET ME HUG ALL YOUR CUTE FACESSSSS

Juliaa xx