I'm coming home

Jay's POV

I smiled and shoot the perfect picture, as Alan kneed in front of Laura, showing her the ring and Loz gasping. It was the most beautiful picture I shot this tour, not gonna lie.

As Laura interrupted him, the whole lot aw'ed and smiled at them. I was so happy for them, both of them to be honest. Alan wanted to propose to her for already 4months, but didn't know when the right moment was, and well the after party seemed to be the perfect timing:

Everybody who's important to both of them was here, it was intimate and it gave them some time to tell the fans.

Laura turned towards me, and started screeching and jumping with me.

“I'M ENGAGED!” She screamed, making me laugh.

“YAY” I screamed back, making her grin even more. I hugged her tightly after we stopped jumping around.

“Congratulation” I smiled, as she hugged me tighter.

“You knew, didn't you” she laughed as we released.

“Maybe” I said laughing, making her roll her eyes.

I went over to Alan, and hugged him as well.

“Told you she'd say yes” I winked at him, making him laugh. “N'aww Alan don't cry!” I smiled, as tears formed in his eyes.

“I'm just so happy she said yes, I can't believe I actually fucking did it! I mean, I finally maned up” he laughed, wiping away the tears. I smiled and pulled him into another short and tight hug.

“Congrats” I winked, walking back to Jack, who was waiting for me.

“Hi there” he smiled.

“Hey” I replied, making him chuckle.

“Up for a beer?” He asked, making me nod.

“Hell yes” I laughed as he dragged me over to the bar.

“Two please” he said. The bartender nodded and turned around to the fridge.

“You look good tonight” he smirked, making me laugh.

“You don't look to bad either” I replied, blushing slightly. He chuckled and kissed my cheek, before taking the beers from the bartender and handing me one.

I took it gladly and took some swigs, letting the cool liquid run down my throat, enjoying every bit of it.

“I can't believe Warped is over” I mumbled, opening my eyes slowly. Jack nodded, as he drank his own beer.

“Yeah, me neither” he agreed, looking off into the distance. I groaned, once I remembered I'd have to go back to the music label and work in the boring offices.

“What?” Jack laughed.

“Just remembered I have to go back to work afterward” I replied, making Jack frown. “What? Not all of us are rockstars, Mister Barakat” I chuckled, poking his chest.

“No, that's not the point” He stated, furrowing his eyebrows.

“Then what is the point?” I asked, looking questioning at him.

“You're not gonna live near me” He replied. Now it was my turn to frown.

“You're right...” I said, looking at the ground. I had to be honest here, I didn't want to move in with Jack, just yet. But I also didn't want to get a new flat and new work in Baltimore and leave Loz. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to live near Jack, but I'd miss the hell out of Laura. We grew really close, and knowing her, she'd make me stay or move with me, and I really couldn't make her move with me.