Here we go, we've got one more chance to make it

“Uh well … I … and Jordan we ...” I started to stutter. Yes stuttering could make all of this better of course! Well done Jay!

“We've been very good friends a few weeks after she moved here, and well, about a month later I had to leave and moved to Baltimore, and now well, we've met again” Jordan saved the situation, not even once sounding nervous.

I thanked him silently.

“Oh god okay, I thought you guys had like a secret relationship or something” Emma laughed, walking back to Jordan and linking their arms. Jordan and I laughed awkwardly before sitting down with all the others. Loz sat down next to me nudging me carefully. I smiled at her before groaning.

“Right! Loz, this is my younger sister, Emma, Emma, this is my best friend and savior, Laura” I introduced them, making Loz grin from ear to ear. I chuckled slightly, before we all fell into a conversation about everything and nothing.

Two hours later, Emma and Jordan decided it was time to drive back to Baltimore, which made me really confused.

“We were bored and since you've not met my boyfriend yet, we decided to make a little... Road trip” Emma explained laughing. I looked horrified at her, chuckling slightly myself.

“Okay guys, well, have fun driving back and greet the others! Tell Jack I miss him” I smiled at her. She smirked as I mentioned Jack. “What?” I asked in a high voice.

“Oh nothing, he misses you too by the way, he can't stop moaning about how he needs his Jay back” She teased, making me laugh.

“Okay guys, see you!” I said, hugging both of them, before closing the door. Now was the time I had to tell Laura I wasn't going to stay any longer here.

“Loz?” I asked into the living room, where still the whole lot of Of Mice sat.

“Hm?” She replied, looking up at me.

“Could I … Talk to you? In … Private?” I asked nervously.

She nodded and got up, following me into the kitchen.

“What's up?” She asked, jumping up on the kitchen counter. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

Here we go.

“I'm … I'm moving back to Baltimore” I said, looking everywhere but her.

“What?” She asked, laughing.

“I got kicked out from my job and … I really need Jack in my life, if I don't go back to him, I don't know how we're going to handle our relationship” I explained, praying she'd understand me.

“But... But you promised you'd stay for a few months!” She protested, raising her voice.

“I know! And I'm sorry but … I just can't stay here... You and the band are the only thing that's keeping me here and I … It's hard for me to leave you guys, okay? You've grown to be a part of my family, but I have to” I explained, hoping she'd understand. Loz jumped off the counter and sighed deeply.

“I... I understand you but, I guess I'm not the problem...” She said after a while.

“Then who is?” I asked desperately.

“Austin... He's going to go mental, especially since Jack already broke your heart. Jay, he cares about you, a lot. He loves you like a sister, he's going to go crazy!” She explained, making me sigh.

“I know but... He should understand, right?” I asked worried.

“I don't know... Talk to him. Soon” She said, hugging me tightly.