Hey Baby, I think I wanna marry you pt. 1

A few weeks later

I was in my bunk, going through all the pictures I took until now on tour on the small display of Jenna. To be honest, I was not happy at all. The pictures looked bad. The lightening was terrible and it just didn't look like it usually looked like. I sighed and rubbed my temples. I was stressed. My head hurt a lot. Just as my eyes dropped close and I was about to drift off to sleep, my phone started ringing, making me jump slightly. Luckily I didn't hit my head this time.

Getting my phone from under the pillow I smiled when I saw Jack was facetiming me.

I accepted his call quickly sorting out my hair and rolled over on my stomach.

“Hey” I smiled once I saw his face appear on the small screen. He was wearing a black sweater, glasses and a beanie, making him look incredibly cute.

“Hey there” He smiled back.

“How are you?” I asked, tilting my head slightly.

“I'm fine, just had a show! How about you?” He asked back.

“I'm okay” I smiled back, making Jack frown.

“What's wrong?” He asked immediately.

“What?” I asked frowning.

“You're not good, you're not doing good, what happened?” He asked scared.

“No it's nothing really” I mumbled, looking down.

“Obviously it is” Jack argued.

“I just take shit pictures okay? They are fucking bad! I haven't taken this bad pictures for a long time. The only time they came out this bad was when I started this whole damn thing! And it's frustrating me” I snapped, making Jack look sad at me.

“I bet they are amazing” He tried to tell me.

“They are not. They are so bad I'm not even joking. I put them on tumblr and a few people even tried telling me how to fucking improve!” I argued, making Jack frown.

“Just hang on, it will get better eventually” he explained, making me sigh and nod.

“Hopefully” I replied, feeling and odd feeling in the pit of my stomach, making me turn on my back.

“Anyway, how is tour until now?” I asked, changing the topic.

“Amazing actually... Though I miss you like crazy. Oh and Laura is going crazy about her wedding” Jack laughed, making me nod.

“I bet she is! She's been going nuts about it when I was there” I replied.

We talked for a bit more before Jack excused himself to go to bed. I sent him a kiss which he replied and both of us put down our phones.

In the exact moment we declined the calls, I felt the same feeling in my stomach I've felt for the last few weeks, before getting up and running out of the bus.

One and a half months later

I just closed photoshop, going through all of the pictures I shot when the speakers started ringing.

'Flight E1247- Lo12 To California is boarding now. We ask all passengers to get their passport and tickets out. Have a safe flight'

I sighed and put my laptop in the bag, unplugging it from the wire. I smiled once Mike put his arm around my shoulders.

“Are you excited?” he asked in a high pitched voice, making me laugh.

“Oh yes!” I agreed, making him smile.