Ever since this began...

I woke up the next day, feeling a pair of arms around my waist. Smiling, I turned around and faced Jack who was looking at me with a big smile.

“Hey” I croaked.

“Hey” Jack said, smiling at me. “You know that yesterday wasn't the surprise I meant?” He asked, making me frown.

“What?” I asked confused.

“I want you to get ready and be down in about 10 to 20minutes! We have somewhere to go” Jack smirked, making me look confused at him.

I got up and walked over to our wardrobe, pulling out skinny jeans, which I could still wear, and one of Jack's Boner shirts, which I have cut so that it was an off shoulder shirt.

I walked into the bathroom and brushed my hair, letting it fall down my shoulder. After brushing my teeth I started applying my concealer and foundation, along with some darker make up and a thick eyeliner line. After putting on mascara and red lipstick I walked downstairs, where Jack was already waiting, wearing skinny jeans and a F*ck shirt. I smiled and put my hand in his, while he drove off to the mall.

I looked confused at him, making him shake his head, dragging me to a photographer.

“Hey I'm sorry but I think we reserved the white room in the backroom for 11am?” Jack asked the lady at the shelter. She looked through her schedule, looking up at us again.

“Barakat?” She asked, making Jack nod.

“Ah right, your photographer is already here! Just go through this door and then the 3rd door to the right” She smiled at us, making both of us nod.

“Don't tell me it's Adam” I laughed, once we stood in front of the room.

Jack just grinned making me shake my head and laugh.

“And what exactly are we going to do?” I asked.

“Letting the fans know” He winked, making me look surprised at him.

“Seriously?” I asked, making Jack nod. I grinned as he pulled me inside.

“Hey Jack! S'up Jay” Adam smiled, once we got in.

I walked over and hugged him, as he hugged me back.

“How're you?” I asked, looking at him smiling.

“I'm fine, you?” he asked.

“I'm amazing!” I replied, making him nod.

“So guys, may I know why you wanted a photoshooting?” Adam asked, making me frown at him.

“Hang on, you didn't tell him?” I asked, turning to Jack.

Jack laughed and shook his head, making me crack up.

“Oh this is going to be awesome!” I laughed, looking at Adam who looked really confused.

I took in a deep breath.

“Two things. One, Jack asked me to marry him, two, I'm pregnant” I said quickly, making Adam look surprised at us.

“Seriously?” He asked, making us nod. He smiled and rushed over, hugging both of us.

“Well, congratulations!” He smiled once he pulled away.

“Okay then … Wait what's my job?” He asked confused suddenly.

“We wanted to tell the fans through a picture” Jack replied smirking. Adam smiled back at us and nodded eagerly.

“Okay okay so … We can do different ways! First, Jay put on your ring. Jack get on your knees, you pull up your shirt so that Jack can press his ear against your belly! Yes exactly, and now you put your hands on either sides of Jack's face, so I can catch the ring!” Adam explained, making Jack and I laugh, as he put his head against my belly.