This Friday Night

I was awoken by a stewardess, who smiled at me, shaking my shoulder.
“Excuse me to wake you, Miss, but we landed two minutes ago, and I have to ask you, to get your bags and leave the airplane” She said kindly. I nodded my head quickly, thanking her before taking my hand bag and walking towards the exit.
A young man shook my hand goodbye, making me smile, before I stepped out of the chill airplane, and into the hot Californian heat.
I smiled as the sun started playing on my skin, making it feel warm. It was as if I could actually feel my skin soaking in the raves of the sun, making my skin tanned. I walked into the luggage area, and got my two full bags, heading towards the exit. I smiled as I looked at the familiar airport in that I've been so many times before. Smiling, I walked out and caught a cab, telling the driver my address before he took off. I turned on my phone, and waited for it to fully turn on. It took about 5minutes and by the time it was finished, my phone was buzzing with text messages and missed calls, new tweets, mentions, and also tags on instagram. I sighed, before clicking on the texts first, smiling at myself.

I miss you already :( When are you coming back again? -Jack xxx

YOU LEFT WITHOUT HUGGING ME YOU ASS Better call me asap -Alice x

Miss yo gurl *strikes pose*, but no seriously, come back -Jack xxx

How's California? Haven't been there for AGES, see ya soon -Alex xx

Miss you sistah, call us when you arrive -Em xx

You're coming to Cali!!!!! SEE YOU SOON -Austin xx

Ehehehe see you in some babes ;) -Loz xx

I grinned at them all, deciding to take a look at my missed calls.

Austin
Jack
Jack
Jack
Loz
Loz
Alan
Austin
Jack
Alice
I laughed as half of the calls were from Jack. Smiling, I clicked on his contact and dialed his number, while the driver wasn't even half way there.

“HELLO?” I heard him yell desperately. I instantly grinned.
“Hey” I replied quieter than him.
“How are you?” Jack calmed down instantly.
“I'm fine, you?” I asked smiling.
“Good... But I miss you” I could literally hear him pout.
“I miss you too” I replied, seeing the driver giving me a small smile. I blushed, as he continued to drive down the familiar streets.
“When are you coming back?” He asked, his voice dripping with desperation.
“Soon... Could be two or three months though. I can't afford getting more days off at work, they will just dismiss me from work if I don't come more often” I explained frowning.
“What if you say your boyfriend is THE Jack Barakat?” He asked. I chuckled at his response.
“They probably won't care” I explained, making him gasp in horror.
“But I'm … Jack!” he said, making me chuckle once again.
“I'm sorry darling” I laughed.
“Well, I have to go, the guys and I are planning a man evening!” He stated proudly.
“Okay then, talk to you tomorrow” I said smiling.
“Good, see you bye” he said. I was about to decline the call, when I heard him protesting.
“Yeah?” I asked.
“Iloveyouokaybye” he said, declining the call, leaving me speechless. Did he just tell me he … Loved me?
I sat there in shock, smiling like an idiot. He did. Jack Bassam Barakat told me he loved me … I brushed my hand through my hair, letting it sink in, smiling to myself.
“We're there, Miss Barakat” The driver said. My head shot up, and I blushed furiously.
“I'm not Miss Barakat” I said shyly.
“Not yet, but soon enough” He smiled at me. Did I really said everything out loud? I handed him the money and tipped him, taking my luggage and walking towards my home.
I opened the doors and was greeted by Loz almost immediately. She hugged me tightly, as if she hadn't seen me in about 3years.
I hugged her back just as tight and buried my head in her shoulder.
“I MISSED YOU” She screamed into my shoulder, making me chuckle.
“Missed ya too” I laughed. She beamed at me, helping me with my bags. After we put both of them in my room, Alan walked over and hugged me tightly as well. I smiled and hugged him back.
I walked into the living room and let myself fall onto the sofa, still not over what Jack told me. Never would I have imagined him telling me this so 'early'. Sure, we were in a relationship for over 3months now, but it's still so surprising.
My eyes started to get heavy and closed slowly, and I decided to go into my room and take a nap. I barely reached my room, and just plopped down onto the bed, falling asleep almost immediately.

Laura's POV

I quietly closed the door after making sure that Jay was asleep, walking back into the living room and snuggling up to Alan. He smiled and kissed my head, putting his arm securely around my waist. I smiled and kissed his cheek.
“When are the others coming over?” I asked, so that I knew when to get changed.
We decided to have a little party for Jay coming back home. To be honest, we just needed a reason to drink, and the guys to get high.
Sorry, to smoke. I rolled my eyes at my remark, a stupid grin spreading across my face.
“In about 2hours” Alan replied, making me nod.
“We're going to order food right?” I asked.
“No, Aaron and Phil are bringing something to eat, Austin is bringing the rest” Alan smiled. I hit his chest slightly, making him grin even more.

I chuckled and got up, walking into the bedroom, shuffling through my wardrobe, trying to get something good to dress in. I finally set for red skinnies and a black band shirt, with All Time Low written in white on it. It was one of the first merch's I got, and I loved it to bits.
I smiled as it looked good together, applying some eyeliner and mascara to finish the look off. I let my hair fall into its natural waves, and applied some perfume.

I walked back into the kitchen and started searching for some sweets as Alan wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck lightly. I hummed in content, as he turned me around. The radio was playing softly in the background, Paradise playing quietly. Alan rocked us back and forth, from one to the other side, humming the melody quietly. I smiled and leaned my forehead against his, wrapping my arms around his neck, as he tightened his grip around my waist, drawing small circles on my lower back, making me shiver ever so slightly. Alan kissed my nose, closing his eyes as we kept on dancing.
I was so lucky to have him. He was perfect, more than I could ever ask for. I loved him, and I knew he loved me too. We were torn apart, by the bell ringing, telling us the guys, or a part of the guys had arrived. I got out of Alan's grip, walking into the hall, opening to door to be greeted by a really happy Austin.
“Hey there shortie” He smiled, ruffling my hair.
“Hey tall-boy” I replied, making him laugh.
“Where's the even shorter shortie?” he laughed referring to Jay. To be honest, Jay was tiny. She was smaller than me, and that's hard to be!
“Sleeping” I replied, making him look shocked at me.
“JAY is SLEEPING?” He replied shocked. I nodded, laughing. “You gotta be kidding” he mumbled, walking towards her room, carefully opening the door.
“Jesus Christ, she really is!” He said, closing the door just as carefully.
“Told you!” I laughed, punching his chest.
He laughed and shook his head, following us into the living room.
“We're gonna wake her when the other's are here” I smiled, and as if on cue, the door bell rung again. I smiled and got up, greeting Aaron and Phil who were carrying pizza boxes, some Chinese boxes, coke, beer and alcohol. I grinned as they set it all up in the kitchen and Austin volunteered to wake Jay. I shrugged my shoulders, not really carrying on who was going to wake her. As long as she did wake up, everything's fine.

Jay's POV

I felt somebody poking my shoulder, making me frown and groan. The person kept on poking my side, as I pulled the blankets over my head, trying to block them out.
“Jay come on” the deep voice said, as they removed the blanket, stroking hair out of my face.
“But I'm so tired” I croaked, making them chuckle.
“You'll wake up, once you see what we set up” Austin smiled. I opened my eyes, to see him kneeling next to me.
“OH MY GOD AUSTIN” I screeched, hugging him. Austin and I were really good friends, he was like my older brother. He kind of took the role of Alex, but was even more protective, which I found extremely nice and cute. He hugged me back, squeezing me lightly.
“I missed you, crunch” he smiled.
“Missed you too, cookie” I replied.
“Now come on, we have a long day and night ahead” he winked at me, taking my hand in his. He lead me into the living room, where I saw food, alcohol and most importantly:
Cigarettes and weed.
This was going to be an amazing party.

A/N:
Hey guys! :)
So yeah, updates two day in a row, amazing right?
Well, I felt quite bad for not updating on tuesday, so here's my sorry!
I hope you liked the chapter at least...
The title credits go to Katy Perry T.G.I.F.
And also:
I PASSED MY FIRST TEST AND IM SO HAPPY LIKE ISUFHIUHFS
SO DONE :')
Thanks to AllTimeEmma who wished me luck on it (this chapter goes out to you gurl)
I love you all so much, hope you're having an amazing evening
Juliaa xx