Chapter Four

edited

(Name) awoke in what she assumed to be a small room, the blindfold and gag still tied around her face. She could feel Ah Ro squirming around next to her, searching for the door.

(Name) found it first and began to kick it, hoping that a lock would break or the door would open. After a few kicks, the door opened, two men striding inside.
(Name) heard Ah Ro gasp and thrash around, muffled yells cutting through the silence.

"It is i." (name) frowned and tried to math up the voices. Sun Woo and Ji Dwi, most likely. (Name) felt hands tugging at the knot of her blindfold and gag and she coughed, her mouth dry and throat sore.

"Ji Dwi," she mumbled. Her eyes were trained on the door, her keen hearing picking up yelling coming from not too far away. "They're coming."

"We have to go, now!" Ji Dwi picked (name) up, easily slinging her over his shoulder. Sun Woo did the same to Ah Ro, and they ran out the door.

(Name) and Ah Ro were left on a corner, Ji Dwi fighting the men while Sun Woo untied Ah Ro from her bonds.

When he reached for (name)'s bonds, she yelled, "go help Ji Dwi! Ah Ro can untie me!"
Sun Woo nodded, racing off to help. Ah Ro's fingers slipped into the tight knots around (name)'s wrist, pulling them away before moving onto the one tied around her ankles.

"Come on!" (Name) pulled Ah Ro up and out of the alleyway they were in, heading for the main streets. "We're not waiting there for them," she said as she ran. "We can wait somewhere safer."

Ah Ro skidded to a halt, yanking her hand out of (name)'s grasp. "No! What if they come looking for us?" She asked, panic in her voice. "You can go but I'm not waiting around here!"

(Name) sighed in frustration as Ah Ro turned around and ran back to where they came from, waiting for her brother and Ji Dwi. "Ah, this girl!" She muttered to herself. "Ah Ro, wait for me!"

Ahhhh I should probably be studying but I have no patience to wait to write when so many ideas are flowing through my brain.