Chapter Thirteen

It was a few days after (name) had gotten sick that Hwarang was given their first test: a writing test. Ah Ro knew Sun Woo could not write, nor read very well, so she took it upon herself (dragging (name) into it as well) to teach Sun Woo to write.
Later Ji Dwi had joined, and (name) felt left out. Sun Woo was trying to learn and Ji Dwi was only paying attention to Ah Ro, despite (name)'s attempts to get him to pay attention to her.
Eventually (name) gave up and began to draw out the words with pictures. She had some butterfly and king when she was called over by Hansung to check out someone who had cut themselves while sparring.
Halfway down the hall, she paused. She wanted to go grab the two drawings she had done before she went anywhere. "Hansung, can you wait for me right here, please? I need to grab something."
(Name) was met with a sight she did not expect to see. Ji Dwi was pressing Ah Ro up against a wall, kissing her despite her attempts to get him off. Neither saw her so she left quickly, forgetting about the scrolls.
Why does my heart hurt so much?
-----
(Name) all but avoided Ji Dwi for the next few days. She couldn't concentrate on anything when he was around, meaning she couldn't even help out Ah Ro with her teaching.
The exam had just ended and the Hwarang came flooding out of the exam room, groaning in despair. (Name)'s eyes found Soo Ho's and he grinned, pulling her off to the side.
"Who passed?" She asked.
Soo Ho pouted. "Only Ban Ryu and Ji Dwi," he said. (Name) flinched at Ji Dwi's name and Soo Ho noticed. "Why? Did something happen between you two?"
(Name) glanced around frantically, spitting Ji Dwi not too far away. She tugged Soo Ho to the physician's office and told him everything, leaving out that it was Ah Ro he kissed.
"You're jealous," Soo Ho said simply. "You're jealous he kissed some other girl and not you."
"I know," (name) trailed off. "I don't know what to do."
"Just follow your heart," Soo Ho said. "Or talk to my sister."