Chapter Fifteen

(name) gave Sun Woo a pretty bad scolding for cutting Ah Ro, but let him be since she could see he was clearly guilty.
A few days after she had yelled at Sun Woo, Ah Ro came in yelling about some journey to Baek Je.
"Calm down, Ah Ro! I don't understand what you are saying!" (name) yelled, effectively getting Ah Ro to quiet down. "good, now explain."
"So the queen has to make peace with Baek Je so that they won't attack Silla and so she is sending the princess for her and they're taking some of the Hwarang with her." Ah Ro took a breath. "The princess is making me come along so that there will be a physician on the team and so Sun Woo and Ji Dwi are coming along. Also Soo Ho and Ban Ryu."
"weird," (name) mused.
Just then the queen's guard walked in, hand on his sword. He glanced around the room, his eyes finally landing on Ah Ro and then shifting to (name).
"(name)," he said. "The queen has ordered me to bring you to the palace."
(name) frowned but nodded. "see you, Ah Ro," she said and followed the guard out.
-----
How the queen knew what she knew was quite puzzling to (name) but she didn't want to delve deeper into it. The queen had asked her to go along with Hwarang to protect Ji Dwi, aka her son.
(name) pretended to act confused. "who?" she asked.
"You know who i am talking about, (name). He revealed himself to you," the queen replied. "Drop the act."
(name) sighed. "why should i do it?" she asked.
"your brother," the queen started but (name) cut her off.
"Deal."
They were to travel the next morning by horse; (name) knew that horseback was uncomfortable for long periods of time and that she wouldn't be getting any sleep. She groaned - the moon was already high in the sky, nearing the point that it would begin to go down. With a sigh, (name) walked off to try to sleep for the few hours that she could.

More action next chapter, I promise~
Ugh but EP 18 (no spoilers) and my heart is like crying. I was watching it at lunch with my friend. SO MANY TEARS...