Chapter Eleven

(Name) woke up sick. He head pounded and her throats was sore; she was coughing too much. She slowly propped herself on her elbows, taking in her surroundings.
She immediately recognized the room as the physician's room in which she slept, although she quite vividly remembered falling asleep on a bench.
(Name) let out a muffled squeak when she saw the man sitting next to her bed. "Ji Dwi..." she said to herself. Tentatively she reached out at poked him in the shoulder.
He was not asleep, despite the fact that his eyes had been closed only moments before.
"(Name)." the said girl flinched.
"Yes?" She squeaked.
Ji Dwi just sighed. "I'll see if Ah Ro is here to take care of you for today," he said.
"Ah," (name) muttered. "Ah Ro said she had something to do today with her father so she wouldn't be coming in." She tried to get up but her legs were weak, so she started to fall.
(Name) felt Ji Dwi's strong arms catch her mid fall, pulling her back up and sitting her on the bed. He sighed at the sick girl before him. She was usually quite graceful, but she was a total klutz when she became sick.
"Be careful," he muttered, standing straight. "I'm going to go ask Master We Hwa if he had medicine."
(Name) had already fallen asleep again, her face flushed and her hair strewn about. Ji Dwi gently tucked her under the blankets and left.
"Stay safe," he muttered, stopping at the door to take one last look at (name). "Stay safe, you silly girl."

Guys Ghost Boy is up!! I'll try to update both stories at least once or twice a week.
Okay and one last thing. To the seventeen Carats reading this: does anyone else pronounce SCoups as scoops(oficecream) mentally like when they read his name?? Or is it just me??