Chapter Fourteen

Around a week or so after the first test, the village festival came around. The second mission was to please the villagers with music and dance.
(Name) had helped teaching Sun Woo's group to dance, also taking Soo Ho's sister's advice.
"You're Soo Ho's sister, right?" (Name) asked.
"Yes," she had replied. "I'm Soo Yeon. What do you need?"
(Name) chuckled awkwardly. "Actually, I need a little bit of love advice.
--
"Oh, so you're jealous?" Soo Yeon nodded thoughtfully. "I'd say pretend nothing is wrong. If he doesn't know, don't be affected by it. He'll have to realize what he did sooner or later."
The advice worked quite nicely, and (name)'s and Ji Dwi's friendship went back to normal. (name) was still a bit jealous of Ah Ro, not that she would admit it out loud. Soon, even the second task was successful, despite the fact that someone had destroyed all the instruments and the Hwarang had to improvise with what they had.
-----
The princess arrived a few days after the festival. (Name) had only seen her once: on her way out to do some business in a different part of the town. She had met her before - when her parents had gone to visit the queen and she had been left with the princess to play. Sook Myung was cold and cruel, just like her mother; (name) didn't quite like her.
(name) had promised to help out in a smaller outer village outside the capital to give someone stitches from a cut they got while searching for gold in the lake.
When (name) came back, she was shocked to find that Ah Ro had a bandage around her upper arm, and blood was ever so slightly seeping through.
"Ah, (name)! Don't worry about me, this is nothing," Ah Ro reassured.
(name) said nothing for a while. "Who?" she finally asked.
Ah Ro started. "Um, Sun Woo," she replied.
"Change the bandages Ah Ro," (name) gave her a gentle push towards the physician's office. "i'm going to find Sun Woo."

i'm sorry i'm too lazy to describe.
i had like no time to write over the weekend i was doing a lot of volunteering.
but here's the chapter - i hope you enjoy!!
btw i changed the cover and i'm probably going to change it again.