chapter eighteen

"soo ho...?"
soo ho avoided (name)'s gaze. "i'm glad you're alright. why were you climbing up there anyway?" he scolded, carefully setting (name) down.
"soo ho," (name) called again.
he once again ignored her and began to pick the sticks that she had dropped from the branches. "were you climbing to get sticks? i could have gotten them for you."
"soo ho!" (name) yelled. "listen to me."
soo ho paused and sent (name) a weak smile. "(name), in sorry," he muttered. "for saying those things about you. i feel horrible and i probably deserved that slap," he laughed lowly. "i'm sorry that i hurt you. i know that we haven't really been close but can we use this chance to start over?"
"soo ho, i'm sorry that i slapped you, even though you probably deserved it too." (name) let out a soulless chuckle. "yeah, lets start over."
soo ho grinned. "great! hi, i'm soo ho, it's nice to meet you. what's your name?"
(name) smiled. "hi soo ho, i'm (name)."
-----
to say ji dwi wasn't surprised when (name) came back from the forest arm in arm with soo ho would be a lie. he wasn't expecting her to make up with him so fast, especially not even two days after the event had happened.
he let out a shallow laugh and looked away. "why do i even care?" he asked himself.
"maybe because you like her," ji dwi spun around in surprise. it was soo ho. "i'm not stupid, ji dwi. i know love when i see it."
ji dwi scoffed. "yeah right," he replied. "besides, there's no way that she'd like me back."
soo ho shrugged. "what ever floats your boat," he said and walked away.
ji dwi sighed, thinking back to (name). "there's no way she'd like me, right?" he muttered. "yeah. no way,"

happy late birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
it was yesterday and i didn't even get a cake but whatever i don't want cake. i got soooooooooonnnnnnnggggggsss.
i stg i'm high