Chapter Eight

(Name) didn't know what she expected from the scroll, especially one from the queen herself. The queen was a distant relative, an older cousin of her mother; (name) never thought she would stoop so low.
(Name) had opened the scroll with only a few words on it: Protect my son or you will never see your brother again.
Ji Young was the light of (name)'s life, brightening her with even just a smile. (Name) would kill if it meant he would be safe, and the queen was no exception.
(Name) her heart and mind burning with a furious hatred, stormed out of her room to find the queen.
-----
"Ji Soo!" (Name) yelled, her voice echoing in the vast room.
"(Name)," The queen's voice was cold; it would send shivers down anybody's spine. "Will you accept?"
"Don't you dare try to bring Ji Young into this, Ji Soo! I-!" (Name) was cut off.
"This is not about him. Will you join?" The queen asked.
(Name) took a deep breath to calm herself. "Very well. But in return you must protect my brother," she bargained.
The queen nodded, sending (name) off with a maid (who had just come in) to get her to the Hwarang House.
-----
Ji Dwi wanted to sneak out again and see (name). He didn't know why he held duck and attraction to her and Ah Ro, both with their voices able to lull him to sleep and their hands able to heal any wound.
However similar they might be, they were very different. Ah Ro get flustered easily but when she was comfortable with someone, she became slightly ruder yet more caring.
(Name)... was hard to explain. It almost seemed like she pushed everyone away to keep her heart safe from harm, as though she had experienced such a heartbreak that she didn't know the feeling of love.
Ji Dwi sighed. Eventually, in the end, he knew he would have to choose between the two, and may end up breaking the other's heart.
For the rest of the night, Ji Dwi didn't get a wink of sleep.

Aye what up y'all who are still reading. (Plz read this to the bottom)
Finals are over (finally!!) and I've returned to write!! Thanks to all the people who have had patience with this story ~
Sorry if this chapter is rushed a bit, I was writing this at night when I couldn't sleep.
Question: should I keep the only love interest as Ji Dwi or should I add in someone else? Comment what you think!