Epilogue

Epilogue

-Madison's POV-

"I remember when Ashton first met Madison," Luke said into the microphone, and I looked at Ashton for a moment, a bit confused.

"No you don't," Michael said, causing everyone around us to laugh.

"Dammit Mikey, I'm trying to make a wedding toast here," he said, causing everyone to laugh again. "Anyways, I'll just say I remember when I first met Madison. Her and Ashton were trying to be American for a night, and thought they'd celebrate Thanksgiving."

"Hey, that turned out pretty well," Ashton said, me giggling.

"Anyways," Luke said, "I convinced Maddy to try to get Ashton to join our band. And after talking to him for awhile, he finally decided to join. He joined because he knew that just trying out one band practice with us would make her happy. I knew then that they really loved each other, and that they were destined to be together."

****

"Can I get the newlyweds on the floor for the first dance?" the DJ asked, us standing up from the table. "Tonight's first dance will be a song sung by one of our own here, Mr. Harry Styles."

Harry stood up from his table, where he sat with Ed Sheeran and the other members of One Direction, waving a bit as everyone clapped for him. He made his way up to the stage, sitting down on the stool and grabbing the microphone.

"Thank you," Harry said. "Before I begin, I'd just like to say a few words first. When I first met Madison, I thought to myself, 'wow, she's just like Ashton.' And then, when one of my fans taught me what the words 'shipping' and 'OTP' meant, the couple that came to my mind was them. So, it's a honor to me, that I'm able to sing for their first dance as husband and wife."

He shot us a smile then, and I mouthed the words 'thank you' to him as he nodded. "This is Don't Let Me Go," he said into the microphone then, the music starting as Ashton pulled me close to him, my arms wrapped around his neck.

"I love you," Ashton whispered down to me, leaning forward to kiss me softly.

"I love you too," I whispered as he pulled away from the kiss, my eyes fluttering open.

"Madison Taylor Irwin," he muttered, giggling to himself. "I've never heard such a pretty name. Or seen such a beautiful woman."

"Well, now you have," I smiled.

"So, this is the start of our forever?" he asked me, and I shook my head.

"No," I said. "The start of our forever was when you found me by the music room, lost and wanting to hear you play the drums."

"Don't let me! Don't let me! Don't let me go!"

"'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone..."

And now my tears fall. It's officially over. Months in the making, all leading up to this. Thank you so much for taking this journey with me.

#Addy

-xoxo Liv

PS: I made an Instagram account for my Wattpad, where I post edits for my stories, along with some covers for future ones and a couple chapter spoilers! You should go follow me there @livstyles_official