Acknowledgements

Some people I wanna thank:

5SOS- Wow. Well, thanks for being my rocks. I love you guys. Seriously, I do.

Maddy- Thank you for being such an amazing protagonist. Now go live your fairytale ending.

Briana- For being awesome, and for your awesome comments. I loved reading them, seriously. And also, thank you for being such an awesome Snapchatter lol

hopefuldreamers- Whenever I updated, I looked forward to seeing your comments. So thank you, so much.

Kaitlyn- You were the basis of Maddy's character, and also you're my best friend, so thank you, for reading this, and for helping me with some parts in it.

Kaya- You really don't hate me. Well, you might, after that whole incident with twerking, Kik, and the poster of Matt Smith. Anyways, thank you for helping me with the playlist.

Karsyn- Because I can. You're my best friend, and I promise I'll update LAL soon, just so you can see more of how you and Cal's story goes. ily.

You- The reader, for sticking through this journey with me. I would be nowhere without your support, so thank you, so much. You're all beautiful.

Ashton Irwin- Where do I even begin? Without you, there would be no story, so, I guess all I can really say is a big, fat THANK YOU. I love you.

And, now we bid goodbye to the characters in OTL, my first 5SOS fanfic. Well, maybe not goodbye, because I will write one shots for them in my book. Like, it's going to happen. Soon.

OK. See you later.

-xoxo Liv