The Power Within: Chapter 2

A girl was standing infront of the Team Crafted's house.

"Hi are- are you Jason?" She asks. Probably another fangirl or something like that, I thought. "Yes, yes I am." But I have to admit she was beautiful.

"Great. Well I need to-" she paused. "I need to tell you something." She motioned me to come outside for a brief moment.

"Look Jason, you see that pile of leaves over there?" I nod my head yes. "I need you to blast that with wind." "So, with like a fan or something?" I question her. "Move your hand so it's facing the leaves. After that focus on what you're trying to do, which is blow it away with wind. Then, pull your hand backwards then forcefully push forwards."

I do as I was told and made my hand face the pile of leaves, then focus. I then pull back and push forwards. Nothing. Do I actually believe this would work? This is a bunch of bull.

"You didn't focus hard enough. Watch." She did exactly what she told me to do, but this time I heard leaves crunch and the sound of strong winds. She did it.

"You actually- what?" I say in disbelief. "Try again." I do it again and I finally did it. "WOAH! This is awesome!" I yell. "Shhh, quiet." I immediately close my mouth. I mouthed sorry to her.

"By the way my names Jocelyn." She put out her hand for me to shake. "Cool name, could I call you Jo?" "I guess, but anyways Jason, you are not the only one with this ability. Your friends can also do this. In fact you guys are stronger than most people with these powers." She stops then continues.

"In a few months, will be your Team Crafted anniversary, but that is also the day you either follow the path of evil or good. I was sent here to prepare you guys for that. I have to make sure you don't follow the path of darkness. Basically, I have to keep you guys from causing destruction before the decision can be made. Your path is based on your actions before hand." I can tell Jocelyn isn't kidding.

I tell her we should go inside and sleep. "Wait, where would I sleep?"

"I guess you could sleep with me for tonight." I slowly said.

I swear I'm not falling for her. Calm down.

(TA TA TA TA time lapse)

(Everyone is now at the TC house)

{Mitch's POV}

I wake up to the sound of an annoying bacca slurping infront of my face. *slurpslurpslurp* "Wake up Mitch buddy!" Jerome shouts.

I push him away and laugh. "I'm up, I'm up!" I continued laughing.

Jerome and I walk downstairs, and directly go for the kitchen. As we walk in we see Jason talking with a girl. "Uhhh. Who's this Jason?" Jerome asks.

"Oh, hi guys, this is Jocelyn." Jason pointed at her. "Hi there." Jerome said with a miniature wave. "Hi, um, I'm Mitch and this is-" I was I interrupted by Jocelyn.

"I know who guys are." She responds. "Oh." I say awkwardly. I saw her whispering something to Jason. Jason shook his head and pointed at us too. I couldn't translate what they were mouthing to each other.

{Jocelyn's POV}

Mitch was introducing him and Jerome to me. I already know them, so interrupt him mid-sentence. "I know who you guys are." "Oh."

I turn to Jason and mouthed go tell them why I'm here. He shakes his head in disagreement, points at the two of them, and mouths to me go and do it yourself.

I tell him fine and get up. I walk over to Mitch and Jerome and dierect them to go outside to the pool. "Do I have to change?" Jerome asks. "No, were not going into the pool." "Alright." He continues walking.

I tell them to stand near each side of the pool. Mitch is on one side, while Jerome's on the other. I tell them about having strong powers and the story of what going to happen in a few months.

They didn't believe me at first. Before I told them to use their powers I showed them mine. I faced my hand towards the water and lifted my hand to raise the water in the air. I then move my hand to the left and made it hit Mitch.

He falls to the ground and has a surprised expression on his face."How did you do that?!" Mitch says in disbelief. Jerome was also astounded. He just stood there with his mouth open.

I tell them to do the exact same thing I did. They turn towards the water and close their eyes. I'm guessing that's how they concentrate. Both raise their hands in the air. A huge mass of water followed.

They open their eyes, look at each other and move the water towards me.

Crap.

I fall on the ground. I wasn't mad at them, I was actually laughing with them as they came over to help me up.

"That's for what you did to me." Mitch says as he puts out his hand for me to grab. "I guess I deserved that." I smile.

"We have to show Adam, Quentin, Ty, and Ian!" Jerome yells in excitement. "Go get them Jerome." I pointed at the doorway.

After he left, I turn and saw Mitch sitting on the edge of the pool lifting little pieces of water and throwing it up in the air. I walk over to him and sit next to him.

"Why don't we have a chance to chose the our path?" He asks. "I don't exactly know. It's just the way it works." I shrugged.

{not the best place to end it, but it had to at some point c: I really hope you guys are enjoying my fanfictions. It's amazing seeing people are actually reading them. Thanks <3 much luv PEACESKIES}