The Power Within: Chapter 5

{Jocelyn's POV}

"Fudge, I don't have clothes with me." I put my hands over my face in embarrassment. "You could borrow some clothes of mine for tonight." Mitch says nicely. I play it off like I'm okay and that he didn't need too, but he cut me off and insisted.

I sit up from my last position and smile. "Thanks." He stands up and searches for clothes. He ended up handing me a black t-shirt, and red, black, and white plaid pants. I thanked him again and went to the bathroom.

I striped from my wet clothes, and changed into the clothes Mitch handed me. After I finished changing, I fixed my hair and opened the door.

What is we waiting for me is Mitch still placing his shirt on his body. I look at his smooth looking body and noticed he had a 6 pack. I immediately close the door and slide my back againest it.

"oh. my. god." I whisper loud enough for me to hear. I felt my heart beating fast. I take a deep breath and get up. I open the door once again, and walk to Mitch's bed.

Before I get there, Mitch walks up to me and says, "Walked in at the wrong time?" Busted, I say in my mind. I was so embarrassed. I could feel heat in my cheeks. I knew I was blushing. I punched Mitch's arm slowly, while smiling.

I quickly find a way to change the subject. "I'm pooped!" I say loudly. I slide myself into the bed. "Night Mitch." I say sleepily. "Night." He says.

I wasn't really going to sleep. I was too busy replaying the image of him with no shirt. God, he's so cute, I think to myself. I try and hide a smile by pulling the covers closer to my face.

A few minutes later, Mitch slips himself into bed. He turns to me and smiles. Did he just, smile at me, I could feel my heart beating faster and faster again. Soon, he falls asleep. I decide to do the same.

{Jerome's POV}

So, basically all I did at night was think. I probably got at least 4-6 hours of sleep today. I couldn't stop thinking of Jocelyn. I'm not sure is I'm falling for her. I did get pretty jealous when I saw Mitch tellin her to sleep with him.

~short flashback :0~

I was walking inside the house, but remembered Jocelyn didn't have a room. I decide to be polite and walk over to her.

As I walked to her, my walk came to a stop. "You could sleep in my room tonight, if you want. I know you don't have a room to sleep in." Mitch asks. She accepts the offer.

I was shocked. I really wanted her to sleep in my room.

~flashback ends ;3~

I remember when Jocelyn was very upset with what she did. Then Mitch came up to us calling us "love birds". I really liked that, to be honest. It made me feel all warm inside.

A few minutes later, I close my eyes and sleep.

{Mitch's POV}

I open my eyes and see the bright, blinding light of the sun. I shield my arms with my arm and look down at Jocelyn. Then smiled.

She looked comfortable and beautiful. Her long, light brown hair was shining in the sun's rays. I sit up and decide to take a shower. I find a sea green striped towel and take it with me to the bathroom.

I close the door and strip down. I enter the shower and turn the handle to a warm temperature.

After I cleanse myself, I step out and grab the towel of dry off. I figured my clothes were still gucci enough to wear again. Besides, I did pick them out yesterday.

I put on my boxers and looked around for the lotion. Crap, I forgot it, I say in my mind. I peaked out of the door to check I Jocelyn was awake. I'm good.

I walk out quietly and head towards the lotion. After I grab it, I run silently back into the bathroom and close the door.

{Jocelyn's POV}

My beautiful sleep was interrupted when I heard a shower runnig. I open my eyes to see Mitch not next to me. I guess he's the one taking a shower. Obviously.

I was too tired to get up from the bed. I attempted to, but I was still too lazy. I hear the shower stop. A few minutes later I hear the door creak open. I return to my sleeping position and close my eyes.

I opened my right eye a little and see Mitch's head peaking through the bathroom door. I close my eyes again because I noticed he was making sure I was sleeping still.

The door opens wider, and I hear footsteps. I peak through my right eye again and see something my heart just melts for. Mitch just in his boxers. It's kind if weird I'm thinking of this. But he was so cute!

He turns back to me. I shut my eye quickly. Mitch sprints back into the bathroom as silent as he could. After he closed the door I started to scream in my mind.

I grabbed the pillow and slammed it againest my face. I take a deep breath to soak it all in. It's strange how I always run into him with no shirt on. Weird.

{This chapter really just focused on the love, I guess. There wasnt a lot about powers. Just some extra information. Next chapter will possibly be about all the powers though. Sorry if theres some mistakes. So yeah, I hope you enjoyed! PEACESKIES}