The Power Within: Chapter 6

{Mitch's POV}

After I finish changing into my clothes, I walk out of the bathroom to see a lovely girl fixing her hair. "Morning." I say smiling. Jocelyn stops fixing her hair and turns to me. "Oh, morning Mitch."

She makes sure her hair is secure in her messy bun, then hops off the edge of the bed. "I'm go downstairs and eat something." She points towards the door and continues to leave. I face her and say, "Alright."

As soon as Jocelyn leaves, I decide to use my power to close the door. It still blows my mind when I see it actually happen. I kept messing around and just started to open and close the door.

Before the door closes, I see someone go infront. "Hi Mi-" The door closes and cuts him off. I recognized the voice and immediately knew it was Jason.

I open back the door for Jason. "Sorry dood." He steps in and looks back at the door. "It's okay." He looks away from the door and turns back to me. "Jocelyn wants to know if you wanna come with her, Jerome, and Adam for a walk."

"Uh, sure, tell her I'll be right down." After Jason leaves, I put a smirk on my face. I point my hand at my clothes laying on the top of my drawers. I start to move my hand upwards and lift the clothing. When it's high enough, I move it towards me and make the clothes land on my arm.

"Haha, I'm getting better." I put on a plain white t-shirt, a halfway zipped up grey jacket, and decided to leave on my pajama pants.

I exit the room and walk downstairs, where I find Jocelyn, Jerome, and Adam waiting. "You ready buddy?" Jerome asks. "Yup."

As I make my way to the bottem I miss a step and start to fall. "Mitch!" I hear Jerome and Adam shout. Everyone else ran in to see what was going on.

All of a sudden I feel myself floating in air. I look up and see Jocelyn with a scared expression with her hands pointed straight at me. She saved me from falling down the steps.

{Jerome's POV}

As I sat on the couch watching TV, Jocelyn hops her way downstairs. When she passes by me, I grab her wrist. "Hey Jocelyn." She turns and looks up at me. "Oh, geez I thought you were a criminal or something."

Not really the response I was looking for.

Anyways, I let go of her wirst and ask her, "Want to go take a walk?" Before Jocelyn answers, Adam walks in. "I'll go with you fluffy." Adam volenteers. Jocelyn turns and faces me again. "Sure! But I guess you have to take Adam here as well."

We take another glance at Adam who was messing around with Jason. "HAHA, Jason you suck!" They were seeing who could lift the most things. I turn back to Jocelyn. "Might as well take Mitch too." I say sarcastically.

She shrugged. "Sure, why not?" Great. I just wanted to have Jocelyn to myself . I look back at Jason. "Hey Jason," I start. "Can you go get Mitch plz?" He drops all the stuff he was holding and went upstairs.

We soon get silent. So quiet, we could hear the repeating sound of a closing and opening of a door. I figured that was Mitch 'cause it suddenly stopped and Jason said "Hey Mitch!"

After a few minutes, Mitch comes down the stairs. I break the silence. "You ready buddy?" I ask as he makes his way downstairs. "Yup." He says in reply. Before I knew, I hear a thud. I turn and see Mitch trip and fall down the hard stairs.

I tell his name, which made the others come into the room. All of a sudden, Mitch was being lifted in the air. I look around at the other. They look back at me and shrug while nodding their heads side to side.

Then, I turn around and see Jocelyn with her hands facing Mitch. I got kind of jealous because she looked very worried for Mitch. I turn back to Mitch as Jocelyn moves him to the bottem of the stairs.

"Woah, thanks Jocelyn." Mitch goes up to her and they hug. Before it lasted any longer, I quickly decide to change the subject. "Lets gooooo!" Jocelyn and Mitch move apart and nod their head, as well as Adam.

When we were leaving, Adam stopped us. "Hold on, I forgot to do something." He opens the wide enough for me and the other to watch. He lifted his hand and pointed it the direction of a pie on the kitchen table.

Adam chuckles and moves it quickly towards Jason's face. He smacks the pie in Jason's face and starts to laugh. Everyone else joined. "Hey!" Jason shouted. Jason turned towards the kitchen and lifted the cereal out of Ian's bowl of cereal.

"Jason!" Ian says as he tries to grab his cereal back. The milk and cereal were formed in a liquid-like ball. Jason looked back at Adam and throws the ball of milk and cereal.

Adam (who's still laughing) closes the door before he got hit. We see a blob appear on the glass of the window. "Okay, now we can go." Adam says as he jumps over the steps.

I walk slowly and make Adam, who was next to Jocelyn, move infront of me. Now I was the one walking with Jocelyn. She looks up and says hi.

I look around and found a lily and lift it up from the ground. I motion it towards Jocelyn. "Here, a beautiful flower for a beautiful girl." She smiles and accepts it.

I couldn't help, but smile too.

I put my arm around Jocelyn and yell. "Bow down! The pope I power moves has just arrived!" She starts to laugh at my stupidness. I laugh with her.

I take a quick glance at Adam and Mitch. Mitch was facing me, then immediately turned as he saw me looking back at him. "Hey, what's wrong biggums?" I ask curiously even. "Nothing. You just forgot the duke."

I look around and find a field of flowers and lift a few in the air. I throw it over to Mitch and make it fall on top of him. He shakes them off and laughs with Adam and I.

{time lapse}

I'm so tired. We're finally back home and we were all sleepy. We walked for a long time. I throw myself onto the couch next to Mitch and Jocelyn. "Woooo, that was fun." I say as I sit next to Jocelyn.

I get bored and look over at Mitch who was making his way upstairs (leaving Jocelyn and Jerome alone). I look at Jocelyn and see her frowning. "What's wrong Jocelyn" I say as I punch her arm softly. "Well, there's only a few more days until you guys finally are chosen a path." She twiddles her thumbs

"Oh, I forgot about that." I sit their curiously. "How do you know what path you are put into?"

"Well if your evil, then your eyes would be yellow. If your good, your eyes would be a gentle, light blue."

When she finishes she quickly looks away. I don't know what came over me. I think my mind just completely stopped working. I place my hand on Jocelyn's cheek making her face me.

She looks up at me as I moved closer to her and kissed her.

{I just noticed most of the endings for chapter are kissing scenes. Is that wrong? ._. lol. Don't judge me gosh ;-; sorry for any typos, PEACESKIES}