The Power Within: Chapter 7

{Jocelyn's POV}

We were just sitting there kissing.

I quickly pull away. "Sorry I was just uh..." He was starting to shake a little. I smile. "Ima head outside on the balcony for some air." I make my way upstairs leaving Jerome who was comin up as well.

I go to the balcony and Jerome goes the to direction of his room. I stand outside with my arms resting on the stone railing. "Hello, cousin." My eyes widen ad I turn around to find my cousin, Ava (pronounced ay-vah).

She was a bit taller than me. She also had dark brown eyes, blood red short hair, and red lipstick covering her lips. "Long time no see, huh?" By the way, Ava has already been chosen a path.

She was a follower of evil. "Gosh, trying to help these stupid idiots follow the path of good." She laughed and blinked revealing her glistening yellow eyes. "What are you doing here?" I say angrily. "Oh, just stopping by to see my sweet, sweet cousin. Remember when I was like you."

Ava was telling the truth. She was once a wonderful person, until she met her day. For the females with powers like mine, we don't have a choice unlike the boys do. We either turn good or evil, it depends on your ancestry.

"Oh oh, remember how your mother turned bad? But then died because she wanted to protect you?" I was getting really furious. "Shut up." I under my breath. "I don't know. Maybe you might become one yourself. Then you could join me. Your good cousin A-"

I cut her off. "I said shut up!" I raise her up in the air and attempt to choke her. "See," she was struggling to get her words out. "Soon you will be able to join me." She takes a breath. "You are more powerful than you think Jocelyn!" I throw her onto the ground below, but she makes herself land softly.

I look over the balcony and look down. She's gone. "Jocelyn?" I turn around and see Mitch. "What are you looking for?" I leave the edge of the balcony and walk back inside. "Nothing. Don't worry about it."

I pat his back as I walked past him "Night Mitch." And went straight to my room (yes, i finally got my own room) for sleep.

{Ian's POV}

I was getting bored in my room. I'm not very tired. So, I decide to go get something to eat. "I'll have some waffles and milk." I say silently to myself.

I exit my room and see Jocelyn with another women on the balcony. I hide behind the edge of the wall and take a peak.

The woman was walking around Jocelyn in a circle. I couldn't tell what she was saying, but her eyes were shining with the color yellow. "I said shut up!" I hear Jocelyn yell and lift the woman in the air.

I didn't want to be noticed, so I sneak back into my room. I slip myself back in bed and start to wonder. Who was the woman Jocelyn was with? I ask myself. It's obvious Jocelyn knows her. But hates her, a lot.

I gave up on trying to figure out what was happening and shut my eyes.

{Ta-Ta-Ta time lapse}

{Mitch's POV}

Jocelyn's been acting very strange lately. She's usually crammed in her room, just laying on her bed with her knees up to her face. Like she just saw a ghost or something.

The only reasons Jocelyn would come out of her room was to either eat, or go to frontyard to watch the sky. I would attempt to join her, but when I open the door she would lift her right had, and close it on me and everyone else who tried.

I was sitting on the couch watching spongebob rewinds with Jason, Jerome, and Quentin. Adam and Ian were recording a minecraft video, while Ty went to go visit his girlfriend.

While we were watching, I stood up from the couch. "I'm going to try and talk to Jocelyn." Jerome and Quentin looked at me like I was crazy. Jason was busy watching his favorite show rewinds to even listen to me. Everytime anyone tried to enter Jocelyn's room, she would basically do the same thing as she does when we try to come outside with her.

"I'll come with you." Jerome volenteers. "Nah G, Im pretty sure Jocelyn doesn't want as much as one person with her." Jerome sits back down and continues to watch, while Quentin gets up to get food.

Step by step I was getting nervous. I didn't want to screw things up with Jocelyn. I walk up to Jocelyn's door and knock slowly.

{that's it for today c: ima start doing chapter I think it's 14 for Spilt. I'm glad you guys are enjoying my fanfictions! Sorry for any typos! PEACESKIES}