The Power Within: Chapter 3

{Jerome's POV}

I run into the house and gather everyone. I told then to come to the pool outside.

"Why? What's up Jerome?" Ian asks. "Just follow me." I motion my hand to come with me.

Everyone follows and has a shocked or confused look on their face when they see Jocelyn. Adam leans towards me and whispers "Who's the girl Jerome?" I walk towards Mitch and Jocelyn and helped them up.

I put my arm around Jocelyn and say "Guys, let me introduce you to-" "Jocelyn." Mitch finishes as he placed his arm around her. "What is she doing here?" Quentin asks. Before me or Jerome could say anything Jason steps out. "She's, well, here to protect us."

Ty moves to the front. "Protect us? From what?" Jocelyn moves towards everyone. "From the darkness. You all have the strongest, most powerful abilities out of everyone like you. Many are hoping you turn to the path of the good, so none of you cause destruction."

"Are you saying we have some sort of powers?" Adam says with a smile. "Like strength and invisibility?" He continues. "Nothing like that It's kind of like telekinesis." She responds. "Here let us show you." I say and motion Jason to come with me and Mitch.

We stand on each side of the pool. Jason, Mitch, and I all closed our eyes and made our hands move towards the water. We slowly make the water rise and open our eyes. We trade looks and move the water towards Adam, Ty, Ian , and Quentin.

"JOCELYN MOVE!" We yell at her. She quickly moved out of the way knowning what would happen if she didn't. Then all the water came crashing down on everyone.

{Adam's POV}

"Here let us show you." Jerome says with a smile. Jason walks to Mitch and Jerome and they all stand on each side of the pool.

Ty leans over to me and says "They look like their doing a spirit ritual." I chuckle.

Before I knew it, I saw a column of water floating in the air. Jason, Mitch, and Jerome all look at each other.

"JOCELYN MOVE!" They all yell. Jocelyn moves quickly out of the way. Soon I find myself drenched in pool water.

I look over at Quentin. "Like the water fish?" I start laughing, everyone else joins. "I hate you." Quentin says smiling.

"How did you guys do that?" Ty said in shock. "Focus your energy Ty!" Jerome yells. We laugh. "Jocelyn will show you." Mitch smiles as he brings Jocelyn back.

"Yeah, I'll show you everything I showed them three." She pointed at Jason, Jerome, and Mitch. She looks at Jerome and them, then says something to them. They mouthed fine at her.

They each came up to us and grabbed one of us. Jerome had Ian, Mitch had the Mudkip, Jocelyn had Ty, and Jason had me.

Jason started to explain how it all worked. "Try raising that rock over there." He pointed at a rock near the pool.

I stare at the rock and concentrate like he told me too. I place my hand facing the rock and raise it up. The rock followed as my hand went up. "Hey look I'm actually good at something." I said while laughing.

{Mitch's POV}

Everyone split into groups of two. I had the fish, Jerome had Ian, Jocelyn had Ty, and Jason had Adam.

"Alright so, it basically works when you concentrate on the thing you're trying to do." I start off. "For example, try moving moving the table." I point at the table.

"Okay dood." Ian says. He put his hand over the table and moved his hand to the left. He failed. "Here let me show you." I said and looked around for something to demonstrate on.

I saw a bucket. "I'm going to move that bucket into the water, and scoop some of the water." He shrugged then nodded.

I did like I said and scooped the water. I look over at Jocelyn and Ty who were laughing. I move the water on top of them and dump the water. I quickly throw the bucket and pretend I didn't see.

{I guess I'll end it here for now. Yay c: I like imagining then with powers like this. It's so cool cx. Anyway I finally got Divergent :D alright PEACESKIES! <3}