The Power Within: Chapter 4

{Jocelyn's POV}

Everyone was split into teams of two. I ended up with Ty. I show him the techniques to use his powers. Now, it's time for him to test it out.

"Here," I grab a pebble and hold it in the palm of my hand. "Make this pebble move somewhere else, or at least move it." "Alrighty then." Ty says and takes the pebble from my hand.

He places it on the ground gently as if it was a baby, then hovers his hand over it. Then he rises his hand further and further up in the air. As his hand rose up, the pebble followed.

I look up and see his face was as red as a tomato and looked like he was taking a crap. I start laughing which interrupted him. He looks at me. "Why are you laughing?" He starts to chuckle.

"Your face," I laughed. "Was priceless!" I start laughing even harder. "Heyyyy!" Ty yells.

All of a sudden, Ty and I were soaked in water. "What the heck?!" Ty shouts as he stand up. "Calm down Ty it's okay." I try to relax him.

I look around to see any suspicious faces, but everyone was laughing. "I stand up, and placed both of my hands in the direction of everyone. I start to rise them into the air.

"WOAH! Jocelyn calm down!" Jerome shouts. "What the hell? Let us down!" Adam says as he tries to reach the ground. "Jocelyn stop!"

I looked and saw Mitch was missing. I turned and saw Mitch. He was too adorable, I mean what. Nothing. I say in my head.

I lower my hands and safely brought everyone down. "The ground!" Adam yells and starts kissing the floor. Soon, he starts to spit everywhere.

{Mitch's POV}

"Jocelyn stop!" I yell. She turns around and sees me. After Jocelyn saw me, she brought everyone down. Why did she listen to me and not anyone else? I wondered.

When they reach the ground, everyone was relieved. Adam even started kissing the floor, but soon after started to spit it out. I look at him and rolled my eyes.

I go back to Jocelyn who's now with Jerome. As I walk towards her she tells Jerome, "I didn't mean I swear! I don't know what came over me." "That's alright. I understand, the others probably do too." He says as he puts his hand on her shoulder.

"Hey guys!" I say putting my arm around Jerome. "Hey buddy!" Jerome says. "Hi." Jocelyn says as she fixed her hair. "Whatcha two love birds doing?" It killed me to say that. I kind of had a crush on Jocelyn, I mean come on she's beautiful like a diamond in da sky.

"Love birds?!" Jerome questions. "We aren't dating." Jocelyn says nervously. Thank goodness they aren't, I say in my mind. "Oh, it just looked like you guys were flirting over here." "Well you can't always trust your eyes." Jerome says.

{time lapse}

After all the madness and practicing, everyone heads back inside and goes to bed. As I enter the house, I remember how Jocelyn has nowhere to sleep.

I run up to Jocelyn and tell her,"You can sleep in my room tonight, if you want. I know you don't have a room to sleep in." She looks up at me. "Oh, sure thanks."

I motion her to follow me up to my room. "Here it is." I open the door and present my room to Jocelyn. She runs towards the bed and falls onto it.

"Finally, the day is over." She said in relief. "Yup." I agreed and walked over to her. "Fudge, I don't have clothes with me." She says as she covers her face with both hands.

I decided to be nice and lend her some of mine. "You could borrow some of mine for tonight?" She uncovers her face. "Nah, it's alri-" I cut her off. "I insist." Jocelyn sits upright and smiles. "Thanks."

I get and look for something she could change into. I decided to give her a plain black t-shirt and a red, white, and black plaid pants. "Thank you again." She takes them from my hand and goes to the bathroom.

While she was there, I changed into my pajamas as well. As I placed my white t-shirt on mah body, I hear a door close. I turn and hear a faint "oh..my...god" in the bathroom.

I raise one of my eyebrows and smile. Jocelyn comes out of the bathroom silently. I go to her and whisper, "walked in at the wrong time?" She blushes and pushes me lightly. I start to laugh.

"I'm pooped!" Jocelyn says loudly. "Night Mitch." She slides herself into the bed and falls asleep. "Night." I said in reply. I stand there watching her at first, but then climb into the bed next to her.

I turn to her and smile. Then, I closed my eyes slowly and fell asleep.

{this one was pretty long. Right? Idk I really hope I don't have school tomorrow DX i don't want to socialize! Anyways PEACESKIES, see you in the next chapter!}