The Power Within: Chapter 10

{Mitchs' POV}

I bring Jocelyn back down with my arms still wrapped around her waist. "Now, I must leave. Goodbye gentlemen. Goodnye darling." Jocelyn's father says as he opens the door. Before he walks out the door. He walks towards me and whispers in my ear. "Take care of her." I nod."Thankyou." Then, he pats my back and leaves the house, closing the door behind him.

"So, now what?" Quentin asks. "Honestly, I just want to record a video." I say while I wrap my arm around Jocelyn. She take my hands and removes my arm. "You know my dad's gone now right?" I feel heat rush in my cheeks. "Oh yeah, no need for pretending." I really wish we weren't pretending. I love her so much I can't explain it.

My thoughta were move aside when Adam interruupts the chatter. "So, how about we record that minecraft video?" We all nod except for Jerome. "I'll stay down here with Jocelyn. I'm not really in a video mood." He looks over at Jocelyn who shrugs."Alright biggums, see you later." As I make my way upstairs, I watch Jocelyn and Jerome carefully. My eyes narrow in jealously. "C'mon Mitch!" Jason exclaims. "Yeah, coming." I take one last glance at Jerome who puts his arm around Jocelyn, and then finish climbing the stairs.

{Jerome's POV}

I wrap my arm around Jocelyn when she reaches the bottem of the steps. "So what do you want to do?" She places her pointer finger on her mouth and shifts her eyes to the corners."Um, I don't know." I try to find things around the room to help me think.

"MITCH WHY?!" I hear Adam scream and bangs his desk, while Mitch laughs. I don't know what they're doing up there. It sounds fun, but I like being around Jocelyn. She's an amazing person. I kind of like her. I'm not sure. I feelheat rush through my body as Mitch lifted her in his arms.

"Maybe we could go swimming?" I push the thoughts away as Jocelyn points at our pool. "Wait, i thought you forgot clothes." She looks down, but then shrugs. "It doesn't matter. I'll just," She pauses and bites her bottem lip. "I'll just ask my father to bring me some clothes." Jocelyn starts moving towards the pool, but I stop her. "You could wear some of my clothes. I won't mind." She blushes and smiles."O-okay." she stutters.

I grab Jocelyn's hand and take her to my room. The door opens revealing the mess. I make her wait outside in the hallway as I searched for clothes. After I hand her, a plain, black shirt and a navy blue pajama short, she walks to the bathroom. "I'll be right bacl." The door closes behind her without her hand making contact with the knob.

As I wait I change into a light blue swinsuit. When I'm done, I head back downstairs listening to Quentin yelling at Ian and Adam."Amphibion!" his yell fades as I move further downstairs. I walk outside and sit on the edge of the pool, kicking my feet back and forth.

"Hey." My kicking stops and I turn around to see Jocelyn with the black shirt wrapped on one end by a hair tie,exposing her stomach area. She was also carrying some towels for us to use after we're done. "H-," I stutter. "Hi, you look, wow." I could feel my eye widen. My mind slips into a trance and I'm siiting on the pool with my body turned to face Jocelyn.

I could hear her laugh. "Thanks!" She runs at me and pushes me into the pool, interrupting my little daydream. I yell and grab her wirst, dragging her in with me. Jocelyn screams, but smiles, closing her eyes as she fell in. In unison, our heads pop out of the water and we start laughing. I smile wide and shove water towards her. "Jerome!" She wasn't angery becuase her voice was so joyful. I stop and my smile fades as I watch her hands lift balls of water in the air. I stand there motionless, but remember I can do the same.

My hands rise and I copy her hand movements. Water starts to rise as multiple balls in the air. "Dammit. I forgot you could do this too." We stand there a few moments and she throws her arms causing the water balls to move towards me. I react quickly and throw my arms to the direction of her causing my water to go to her. She looks away, closing her eyes, and putting her hands in the direction the water. It stops in it's place. I was so focused on her I forgot all abou the water moving towards me. One by one water splashes hits me. I dive into the water hoping the waterballs would disappear as hits the surface, and it did.

I rise back to the surface and watch Jocelyn drop her hands splashing the water. It first made ripples, but then they gradually turned into waves. "Really?!" I exclaim while she laughs. I focus on the waves and narrow my eyes. Just go straight threw them, I say in my head. I close my eyes and inhale the air. I dive threw the first wave, then second, finally the last one. After going threw the last one, i reached Jocelyn and grabbed her, holding her againest me.

She struggles to escape my grip, but i hold on tight. "Jerome! Jer-" She stop when a laugh brusts out of her mouth. "POWERMOVESONLY!" That didn't come from Jocelyn or me. It was saidby more thanone person. I turn and see Mitch running towards the pool witht he others following him. All jump into the pool creating small waves. They swim towards Jocelyn and I. "Grab her!" I yell. Each of them start to grab Jocelyn and lift her in the air. "Guys!" She yells but doesn't try to escape us. "You can't stop us!" Ian lifts her right leg up.

Jocelyn in the air held by six people. Me, Mitch, Adam, Quentin, Ian, and Jason. "And you let her go!" Adam sings as he pushes her back into the water. "Seriously Adam!" she shoves him backwards and moves the hair in her face. Everyone laughs and continues goofing around.

{Ty's POV}

"Did you know the girl, who we met, has the name Jocelyn too?" I nudge my girlfriend in the arm. "Really? Cool!" She smiles and rests her head on my shoulder. I wasn't at the Team Crafted's house anymore. I decided to go to my girlfriend's house the day after Jocelyn told us we had powers.

"I'm tired. Ima head upstiars Ty." Jocelyn kisses my cheek and heads upstairs. "Night." I say as she disappears behind the closing door. I throw my arms behind my neck and relax. Not long after, I hear a knock at the front door. I sat upright with my arms on my leg. I stare at the door with confusionwondering who would come to Jocelyn's house at night. It couldn't possibly be her parents becuase they just left an hour ago saying they were heading home.

Another knock was heard and I stand up. "Coming." I say queitly. My hand reaches for the door and I open it. Standing infront of me was a tall women with blood red, short hair, shimmering yellow eyes, with red lipstick over her mouth. "Hello Ty."

{Alright, I'm end it hereeeeererewrwfdaewgnrije. At first I had forgot everything I was going to write in this chapter, but I remembered....sort of. Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed! Sorry for any mistakes! I'll fix them later! PEACESKIES!}