1.

Deja jones

"hell yeah!! that's what I'm talking about shoot that ball" my best friend Abby yelled as she stood to her feet.

we were in the fourth quarter of our basketball game at Monroe high,and here my best friend was cheering on our boys as they played against our rival team 'The bobcats'.

"Come on dreeeeee you got this!"

She continued to cheer on her older brother Andre as he ran down the court jumping into the air and landing in a slam dunk ending the game, everyone stood to their feet yelling.

16 years is what it took for us to finally beat them and Andre is the one to give thanks to.Andre ran over and pulled me and Ab's into a hug as we all hollered together his parents came down and joined our group hug.

"This is my big brother bitchessss"

I laughed as I watched Ab's mom mama J pop her arm "Abby I told you about all that cussing!!"

My laughter died down when I felt arms wrap around my waist instead of freaking out I nestled into the warm body behind me knowing that it was my boyfriend, Tyrese.

His moist lips pressed against my cheek——causing me to cringe I hated the feeling of others spit mushed into my skin,disgusting.

slightly pushing him away I used the napkin I had in my hand from my hotdog earlier to wipe away the spit.

"damn baby,you don't like my kisses anymore?"

Ty didn't give "kisses" they were more like slobber down pecks it was like getting licked by a dog.

forcing a smile I painfully said "of course Ty"

I looked around the crowded gym with a quick glance,to see most people leaving and that made my curiosity peak at the thought of where ty was the ending remainder of the game.

"where were you?"

I interrupted his conversation with his "boys", they all shifted their eyes over to me — damn I thought I was talking to Tyrese.

"out in the lobby,no biggy"his eyes shifted away form me which showed me that he was lying.

I saw no Interest in pushing the situation at hand any further,I honestly didn't care.

"hey pooh,JoJo is having a after party you coming?"Abby asked.

before I could answer Ty spoke up.

"na she chilling with me"

a big no no,I hated when a man or in this case a "boy" thought he had the right to decided for a woman oh no sir this is 2017, and as a woman you have to strive for independence you can't get lost in the cloud of these Kylie Jenners wannabes and Kim K's.

"um excuse me but I know how to answer for myself you are my boyfriend not my father so do not speak for me"—— I pointed my pointer finger in his face and from the clenching of his jaws he was quite upset,oh well.

"Abby I'll have to pass tonight I'm starting to lose my voice form cheering so much and some hot tea and netflix is calling my name"

a pout formed on her face "im not even going to beg it's not going to work anyway,okay come on boo let's go home and watch some episodes of different world and fan girl over Dwayne Wayne and the infamous Ron"

she linked arms with me.

"shouldn't you be celebrating with your brother? go to the party and have some fun"

"nope I'll be just fine hanging with my bestie, ya nigga is steaming back there looking like a angry bull" she shifted her head in his direction.

He stood with his friends with a poker face no emotion what so ever but by the look in his eyes you can tell he was upset,lol oh well.

"he'll be fine he's just mad I let him have it in front of his immature ass friends"