13.

Omniscient

      Spud rolled his eye in irritation as he listened to his mom and step dad argue, they always found a reason to get mad at each other and pick a fight so he tried to stay out as much as possible — reason being for him always with Storm or Deja.

Standing to his feet he slid them in his Nike slides that matched his sweat suit, grabbing his car keys phone and wallet he walked out the house so he could make a run to the corner store for some snacks.

He nodded his head to Hail Mary by Tupac as he cruised down the street, he hated today's music he felt as if didn't make sense that was his opinion though.

"bow down, pray to god hoping that he's listenin' seein' niggas coming for me, to my diamonds when they glistening" he rapped the words as he pulled up to the corner store hopping out.

He nodded at some people he knew that stood on the corner leaning against the wall, walking into the store he threw his hand up to Uncle ManMan — the owner, if you knew him he was automatically your uncle, so everybody called him Uncle ManMan.

He rubbed his stomach as he looked over at the small restaurant that was located in the store.

"damn some wings sound good right now" he started to walk in that direction.

His phone vibrated in his pocket pulling it out he saw Abby was calling sighing he pressed decline and slid the phone back in his pocket, every since he found out she was pregnant he separated hisself from her— as much as he joked around he was really feeling her and it hurt to know she went out and gave up what was suppose to belong to him to another nigga and ended up getting pregnant.

not even ten seconds later she texted him, pulling his phone back out he read the text.

Abby🙄- please answer the phone ☹️ I'm really hungry and I can't leave the house

After she told her parents she was pregnant they quickly put that ass on punishment, she was only allowed to go to school and back home– nowhere else.

Smacking his teeth he walked up to the counter to order his food and hers, yea he was mad at her but he wasn't going to leave her to starve.

After placing their orders he went back up to the front to get some candy and drinks for the both of them — he read that women shouldn't drink soda while pregnant so he grabbed her a large water and a fruit punch along with his iced tea, he closed the freezer door with his hand and walked over to the candy isle.

He bent to grab his favorite candy sour skittles along with a snickers for Abby, as he arose he saw a nice pair of caramel legs licking his lips out of instinct he followed the mystery eyes up until he landed on a face that matched the pretty legs.

"I'm sorry but I just wanna tell you that you're a beautiful young lady" he cheesed as he spit game.

The girl smiled in return showing her pretty straight teeth, Spud loved pretty teeth so she def was about to be added to his list of "hookups" — he didn't feel right calling females "hoes" or "bitches" it put a bad taste in his mouth.

"thank you, your not so bad yourself" Desiree bit her lip as she eyed him, she was supposed to be working since uncle ManMan who was actually her uncle made her work for him since her mom sent her to him for acting out.