10.

Deja
   "bitch go!" I yelled at the car in front of me, they were going hella slow and I had places to be.

"you and this damn road rage!" I quickly glanced over at Abby and rolled my eyes.

"um shut the hell up, I'm tired and hungry and you got a bitch out early in the damn morning!"

She called me a hour ago begging me to drive her to the airport so we could pick up her cousin Tay, his flight landed over ten minutes ago and we weren't even close to the damn airport.

She smacked her teeth "Dre was suppose to pick him up but he wasn't at home this morning and he wasn't answering that damn phone"

"smack your teeth again and see if they don't be rolling around on this car floor got me all types of fucked up and when I see Dre Ima beat his ass blue" no I'm not a morning person.

"you're not you when your hungry"

I looked down at the snickers she was holding out towards me and frowned, I'm about to kill my best friend.

"keep playing and watch I crash this damn car we both going out today don't play"

_____

"heyyyyyy" Tay yelled as he hopped his loud ass in the car.

I quickly said a prayer so I wouldn't go off on him for being so goddamn loud.

I forced a smile "hey Tay I missed you boo"

Tay is older than us by a year and a couple months and he was all the way in Washington attending college, so we hardly ever got to see him.

"I missed you too boo! hows life spill me the teaaa"

I shrugged and pulled out of the parking lot,"no shade no tea boo"

Tay and Abby conversed the rest of the way back to her house while I sat quietly putting my in put when needed.

My phone vibrated in the cup holder causing it to dance around.

I went to reach for it while keeping my eyes on the road but my hand was quickly slapped down.

"uh uh bitch I'm loving my life and you are not about to end it you still ain't learn nothing from them fast ass white girls on them car commercials!?" Tay fussed.

I chuckled "I apologize Tay, can one of you see who that is"

Abby grabbed the phone and looked at the text on the screen.

"Spud called you twice and he left you a text that read, how you just gone hippity hop yo long neck head ass out the bed and don't tell nobody where tf you going had me over here worried about you fucking ape, but aye being me some food "

how he gone cuss me out and call me all the names in the book but ask for some food pssssssh.

"leave him all the way on read"

I pulled up in front of IHOP and parked in a close by park.

"girl take yo ass to that handicap spot here" Tay reached in his purse and handed me a handicap sticker to put on my window.

"Tay why the hell do you have this?"

He waved me off "stole it from my nana she don't need it ain't nun really wrong with her"

I looked at him in shock before laughing, this lady could barley walk without the support of her cane, and he talking about she don't need it.

"Tay the lady is crippled" Abby spoke as we walked in.