15

this chapter was rushed so it's not really that good, so I really do apologize but bare with me.😭

Ignore mistakes please and thank you 💓
___________________________

Storm

     "here you go ma" I handed her the wrapped box.

She smiled up at me slowly taking the present out of my hands.

"boy what is this?" She shook the box a little.

"It's a surprise"

giving me a look she slowly lifted the top of the box pulling out a paper.

"Congratulations! you're being released!!" She stayed silent for awhile making me worried.

"ma you cool?"

Suddenly she broke out into tears holding her arms out towards me standing to my feet I engulfed her.

"I finally get to come home to my babies oh god is so good!" She kissed my cheek.

I smiled, I loved seeing her happy but little does she know I have a few more surprises for her.

"aw come on now, I thought G's didn't cry" I teased.

"oh shit you right let me wipe my face" I laughed as she grabbed a Kleenex wiping her tears away.

"I remember you always coming home telling me that if you ever got a little spending money for yourself you would buy you some type of flash jewelry"

I reached in my bag and pulled out the long blue box that held her necklace.

"happy Mother's Day shorty" I handed her the Tiffanys box.

"T-tiffanys? this had to be expensive baby where did you get this money?" She asked still gazing at the box.

let's be honest, I'm raising two girls on my own,still paying my fathers hospital bills — gotti still hadn't paid up all the money, taking care of myself and paying to go to college.. of course I'm not working a 9 to 5, but for now that's what I'll tell my mom.

I shrugged "Deja's father owns a couple stores and he pays me good money" only half of that was the truth, he does pay me good money but not to work in his stores—catch my drift..no?

"oh okay baby long as you not doing anything illegal"

I smiled "course not mama" lie

"Mhm well come out this beautiful necklace on it's so pretty"

I grabbed the necklace and put it on her, a knock on the room door sounded and I smiled down at her.

"that's your other surprise"

The door opened and Deja strolled in with Zuri in her arms and jasmine holding on to her hand, a nurse stood behind her with my father in a wheel chair.