16.

NOT EDITED.

                        Deja

   I laid back on my bed exhausted I've been packing up my room all day, and it's tiring as hell.

Everything was going by so fast, four weeks ago we had our prom and two weeks later was graduation.

In the fall I would be attending Florida A&M for the next two years and then I would be transferring to either Atlanta or D.C. but since I wouldn't be living on campus my dad had his friend lease me one of his town houses for the low so I would be moving in soon.

"I can't believe you're leaving me"

I looked up to see me my mom standing at the door pouting eating some ice cream.

"mom I will literally be thirty minutes away you'll be fine" I chuckled walking over to my suit case zipping it up.

"yea whatever" I raised a brow as I watched her continue to stuff her face.

My mom was very dedicated about staying in shape so seeing her eat ice cream and it wasn't one of her cheat days made me wonder.

"look who's breaking their diet"

She smirked "mind your business"

I shook my head as I watched her walk out of my room. Walking over to my bed I grabbed my phone and called Storm, we never really get to spend time together now that his mom is out of the hospital and he has to be by her side.

Laying back I made funny faces until his face popped up on the screen.

"hey baby boo I miss you" I pouted.

He yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"I miss you too" his voice came out raspy and deep.

"did I wake you up?"

"yea but it's straight what you doing?"

I sighed as I picked up one of my folded shirts "packing I wish I had some helping hands"

He chuckled as he shifted around.

"you just wanna see me that's all you had to say baby, I'll be over in a few" before i couple reply he hung up.

I cheesed as I danced around I haven't seen my man in about three days and we live in the same building.

"can you shut yo ass up" I looked up to see spud eating a turkey leg.

"can you go home?"

He smirked as he jumped at me.

"I am home little nigga"

He plopped down on the bed beside me and crossed his legs.

"so how is your little girl friend?" I asked looking up at him.

We were going out for lunch one day and Destiny his little friend so happened to be there.

He shrugged "I'm single"

"why you trying to front? I barely even see you any more because you always with her"

I can't lie I miss my best friends, spud is always out with Destiny or his boys and with Abby being pregnant she never really wants to come out the house anymore.

"awww you miss spuddy spud" he threw his long arm over me and kissed my cheek.

I frowned and pushed him off of me and wiping off his sticky kiss.