6.

Deja

     "fuck" I groaned as something hard hit my back.

"Deja get yo little ass up and come help me make these cupcakes!" my mom yelled as she hit me once again.

"damn mama it's-" I rolled over to check the time "eight O'clock let a sister sleep"

my mom cocked her head back and looked at me "you gone be sleeping for good if you cuss at me one moe damn time you must got me fucked all the way up now get up wash ya funky ass and help me" she marched out of my room slamming the door behind her.

so much for sleep.

I laid in bed for a few more minutes before finally getting up,I'm not in the mood for my moms mouth today.

Grabbing my towel, robe and phone I dragged my feet all the way to the bathroom so I could wash up. I hooked my phone up to the speaker so I could blast music while getting ready.

Dilemma by nelly came on and I rocked my hips to the beat while stripping from my clothes.

"no matter what I do all I think about is you.." I sung out trying my best to hit a high note which ended horribly.

"Deja shut the hell up sounding like a goat crying!" My mom yelled causing me to laugh.

____

"Ma all this powdered sugar is not necessary" I complained as she instructed me to pour the whole bag inside of the mixer.

"girl we got to make that icing thick mind ya business"

I chuckled and poured in the whole bag slowly so no sugar wouldn't fly out.

My mom dazzles in a lot of things catering, photographer and a dance instructor even did a little makeup on the side, she always told me she was multitalented and she was going to do what ever her heart desired.

"who are you making these cupcakes for?" I questioned.

she stopped the mixer and took a spoon scooping a little icing up and placing it to my mouth, I opened my mouth and sampled the icing.

"For some patients down at the hospital and your aunt is doing something for them bad ass kids at the day care, how's that?"

I nodded "I taste little clumps it could mix a little longer"

"okay, can you call your little friends to come help you box and deliver these please?"

"yes ma'am" after starting the mixer again I made my way to the living room to make some calls.

Spud was my first call "heyyyy spuddy"

"fuck you want Deja?"

I laughed and laid back on the couch.

"can you come help me box up some cupcakes? mom has a batch waiting for you"

It was silent for awhile before he answered "aye dre get the fuck up I just got offered some free food deja we on the way" he hung up not giving me time to reply.

next call Abby, "heyyyy bestie"

she sighed "fuck you want Deja?"

"spud said the same thing y'all meant to be"

"in his damn dreams"

"don't play my best friend cock heffa, anyway can you come help me box some cupcakes?"

"anything for you, I'm on my way"

"okay" I answered before we both hung up.

"well mama you about to have three extra set of hands boo"