SNEAK PEAK

"CANDY LAND" SNEAK PEAK....

Location- Bronx,New York
Time-7:30 pm

   His breathing was heavy as his tattered old shoes came in contact with the wet pavement, his chest started to burn and the taste of iron soon became visible in his mouth.

"Get his ass!" A young dread head dude yelled after his friends as they continued to chase him.

He was approaching a dead end and he knew his life was about to end his tongue ran over his dry lips as he said a quick prayer asking the lord to deliver him from evil. A back door opened and a hand stuck out grabbing the young boy by his old Nike hoodie.

The young boy Devon stood in fear as he looked up at the man who held him up by his hoodie, he gulped hard as the sweat dripped down his forehead.

"please help me" Devon beckoned as he could hear the pattern of the boys feet coming behind him.

The man shifted his hard cold eyes from Devon and over at the three boys coming their way.

"aye fuck y'all chasing little homie for?" The mans voice was like velvet.

The dread head better known as Ray smacked his teeth as he tried to catch his breath.

"his poor ass stole from us!" Ray yelled as he pushed Devon.

The man raised a eyebrow as he pulled Devon to his side and threw his long arm over his shoulder. He eyed the three boys for a few seconds before speaking.

"I'm not one of your little fucking friends so watch your fucking mouth ya mama never taught yo ass any manners?" He bucked at Ray causing him to flinch and his dreads to swing.

The other two young boys, Karson and Fatfat stepped back fear running through their body.

Ray raised his hands in surrender "I apologize but he stole from us and we want our shi-stuff back"

"like what young buck?"

Devons small body shook under the mans hold as he looked out at his lifetime bullies.

"ten dollars" Ray spoke out proudly he had to earn that money, even if it wasn't a lot to other people it was a lot to him and he worked hard to earn it.

The man let out a stifled laugh looking at the boys proud grin.

"ten dollars my dude? you willing to beat a nigga ass over ten dollars?"

"yea man"

The man shrugged "well handle your business g"

Devon shook in fear as he watched the boys inch near him.

The man stopped them,"oh na beat MY ass" the man peeled his jacket off of his body and pushed Devon back.

The boys stopped walking and stared at the man as if he was stupid.

"we don't got no beef with you"

He shrugged his wide shoulders "if you got beef with lil man you got beef with me"

Ray smacked his yellow teeth,"man forget it come on y'all" he waved his hand signaling for the boys to follow behind him.

Devon chewed on his lips as he looked up at the mystery man who saved his life.

"Thanks uh uh" he wondered off not knowing the mans name.

He smirked,"Winter" he said simply he opened up the back door and nodded towards Devon "come on man".

Devon stepped in behind him walking into the small cold room, the man opened another door Devons eyes widened as he looked at all of the weapons that covered the walls.

"never seen a gun before?" Winter asked as he walked towards the back.

Devon shook his head as if Winter had eyes in the back of his head and could see him.

"well yea but not this many" he gulped.

Winter shrugged "it's nothing really"

Taking a key out his back pocket he kicked the rug under his feet and bent down to the door that was on the floor unlocking it he lifted it up reveling a staircase leading down.

"what you see down here stays down here got it?"

Devon nodded "yea,but hey if you just met me why you trust me? you don't even know my name"

Winter grinned "I don't trust you ion trust nobody but I know you not stupid, and I don't need to know your name...yet now come on"

They walked down the steps and into a large room, Drugs were everywhere men in nothing but boxers and women half naked walked around with mask on their face.

"Welcome to candy land"

___________________________

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK!!!

...Story coming soon