4.

Deja

  "must be nice, having some one who understands the life you liveee" I sung along to Lyfe Jennings as I did my history homework.

I loved to listen 90's music when I was alone and having my chill time, it calmed me in a nice weird way.

My mom walked into my room with her hair in a messy ponytail her body drenched in sweat from her workout.

"hey baby" she smiled.

"hey mommy, you need a shower"

She waved me off "girl boo I smell and look good"

"Ima let you think that,now what can I do for you missy" she leaned against my door frame.

"nothing I just wanted to check on you what you want for dinner?"

"anything that's Italian" it was my favorite but I rarely got to eat it.

"okay then I need you to run to the store"

run was not in my vocabulary more like drive, psh as you can see I wasn't as healthy as my mom is when it came to working out, girl I love my shape.

"gotcha boo, text me a list" I slid on my windbreaker and Steve Madden slides aka my knock off pumas.

I shot abby a text to see if she wanted to ride with me but she didn't answer so I texted spud and he answered in a heart beat.

hopping in the car I made my way to his house to pick him up.

he ran to the car with two bags.

"nigga I simply asked if you wanted to ride to the store not stay the night"

He shrugged throwing his things in the back "same thing lil bihhh"

I rolled my eyes and pulled off once he had on his seatbelt.

"oh shit I know I know you know we know this our shit let me turn this bitch up till it can't go no mo!"

he turned the radio up to the max.

"hell no I don't wanna holla at no motherfuckin trick,he all over there smiling smelling like boonk and Hennessy and shit,hell no"

We sung the whole song together on the way to the store when we're together we have to cut up.

"fuck is that Pokémon ass nigga looking at all in my damn face" he cussed as this dude looked over at us.

I laughed as I pushed the cart along picking up the things my mom told us to get.

"he want cha" I teased knowing he didn't swing that way.

He frowned his face "he must want me to beat his ass too with them small ass fake dreads looking like ants took over his head"

Spud always found a way to crack me up and this dude was being hella serious right now.

"boy shut up" he had me laughing so much it distracted me and I ran into somebody.

"oh I am so sorry"

the person turned around and I smiled once I realized it was storm but I soon stopped once I saw he had the pretty little baby in his arms.

"aw is she okay" I ran over to examine her,"I sorry mamas" she smiled and grabbed my cheek.

"cocoa stop grabbing her face"he lightly popped her little hand away causing her to pout.

"aw leave pretty alone she's fine"

"stormy I found my chips" a little girl who looked no older than ten ran over to him.