17.

NOT EDITED.

Storm.

    "aye rainbow bag this shit up"

I groaned as the heavy ass duffle bag hit my stomach I bent over picking it up and placing it on the table.

"what is this?" I raised a brow as I started to unzip the bag.

"fuck you think it is nigga?" The man who threw the bag at me mugged."crack my nigga, now bag that shit up"

Sighing I grabbed a weight and a couple baggies the crack was all sorted out so all I had to do was bag and weigh.

"this shit tiring" I mumbled.

"nigga you think because you fucking the boss daughter you was gone get some special fucking treat meant?"

I ignored his comment and continued on with my task.

"yoo" I felt a hard tap on my shoulder turning around I was met with this short buff dude who was cock eyed.

"sup?" I questioned sitting the bags down.

"Boss wanna see you"

I raised a eyebrow and walked away from my station and towards the stair case that sat in the middle of the room.

Damien, Deja's father was barely here because he was always too busy handling his legal work.

Knocking on the door I waited for permission to enter.

"come in"

Placing my hand on the knob I twisted it and walked in.

Damien sat behind his desk doing something on his phone while a fat ass bout hung from his mouth.

"sup son in law" he grinned "have a seat let's chat"

I took a seat in one of the chairs that sat in front of his desk.

"let's just cut right to the chase when I first gave you this job I wasn't thinking, my daughter would kill me if she found out I had you in here fucking around with drugs so" he clapped his hands and stood walking over to me.

I didn't speak.

"so I got a little mission for you and when you complete it I'll release you even give you a job within my legal life, what do you say?"

I know y'all wondering how I even got involved in this drug life especially being that Deja's father is my "boss", simple.

One word,one person; GOTTI

Omniscient

     "Stop it" Destiny laughed out as Spud tickled her inner thigh.

"who the hell is ticklish in this spot that's weird as shit" he laughed along with her.

She swatted at his hand and sat up on his bed, his shirt that she wore falling mid thigh.