11.

Two weeks later.

    Storm
          I sighed as I continued to shake Jas little body, so she could wake up and get ready for school.

"man" I smacked my teeth "get up baby girl you got school"

groaning she finally woke up rubbing the sleep out of her eyes she then opened them and looked up at me.

"I'm tired stormy" she pouted.

A smirked formed on my face as I pulled her up making her stand up.

"oh yea? a nice warm shower and food in your stomach will wake you right up so go hop in the shower"

She huffed as she snatched out of my hold and stomped her way to the bathroom making sure to slam the door behind her.

I simply shook my head and went to start on breakfast since I was already dressed and ready for school.

Pulling a bowl of fresh fruit out of the fridge I placed them on a plate for Jas, afterwards I grabbed the carting of eggs and some bacon.

Cracking the eggs inside of the bowl I added salt and pepper and stirred it up before pouring it into the greased frying pan, due to it being a little high it sizzled before calming down.

A knock on the door sounded through out the apartment, wiping my hands on a towel I went to answer the door.

"sup player you cooked for me?"

I frowned as Spud pushed me out of the way walking in with Dre right behind him.

"no nigga I'm cooking for Jasmine and that's about it, do you not have a home?" He was always over here eating up my food.

"I have multiple homes but your food is good" he shrugged taking the bowl of fruit and popping a few pieces in his mouth.

Shaking my head I continued to cook the eggs while laying a few pieces of baking down Inside of the hot grease.

Dre stood beside me leaning on the counter typing away on his phone.

"where's chocolate drop?" he asked referring to Nuzuri.

Since we moved out of our old apartment Ms.Bernice wasn't able to watch the girls like she used to so Deja worked a few things out with her aunt so the girls could attend her daycare, for free.

"Dej dropped her off at Daycare"

I dropped the hot bacon onto a few paper towels to drain the grease.

"you mean to tell me Deja rolled out of bed early?! she ain't never been a morning person"

I chuckled,"yea surprisingly she offered to drop her off she woke up on the right side of bed I guess"

"right side of the bed or your bed?" Spud bounced his eyebrows up and down.

"mind your business"

_____

"prom tickets are on sale now and the deadline to purchase them are next Friday so get them while you can" a voice of the intercom yelled.

I yawned and laid my head on Deja's chest, she didn't have much but she had enough.

"if I hear about this prom shit one more damn time" she mumbled as she played in my hair.

Abby nodded in agreement as she stuffed her face.

"I'm saying! this lame ass school don't know how to turn up ain't nobody worried about that damn dance" she frowned as she put her fork down to wipe her face.