5.

Deja

"yo this is crazy, do you see all these young black girls getting kid napped!" I said as I scrolled down my Instagram timeline.

People were posting pictures of the girls with captions saying bring our girls back home. This world is crazy as hell, what posses you to take somebody's child.

"this is simply sex trafficking and it's sad to know people aren't even trying to fucking do anything about it, now let that would have been some shit about some little white girl named Susie getting snatched up we all would have had them fucking amber alerts more than 14 girls have been kidnapped I haven't gotten one fucking amber alert" I listened to spud talk and I could actually agree.

I shook my head "just scary"

we were in our African American cultural class waiting for our teacher to come, we only had this class once a week and it truly pissed me off because this is my favorite class.

Storm walked in with dre and Abby and they made their way over to me and spud.

"hey y'all" I spoke.

Storm and dre gave me a head nod because they were talking.

"hey bitch I brought you something" she reached in her purse and handed me a Reese's.

I kid you the fuck not I started crying right there in that class over a candy bar, a Reese is the way to my heart and this bitch knew me so well.

"what the fuck are you crying for?"spud gave me a stank look.

"because it's my favorite candy" I pouted trying to make my point clear.

He smacked his teeth "you a big ass cry baby and I'm telling mama cause she said you not suppose to have no junk food for a week"

"shut the fuck up snitch I'll hide the evidence" I put the candy in my purse and stood engulfing my bitch in a hug.

"thank you hoe you the best"I pecked her cheek and sat back down.

"I know hoe don't gotta tell me twice"

our teacher came Mr.Drew came in and started class this class is so good spud even paid attention.

"alright so let's hop right into the topic today because we have a fire drill in a while, love"

"love? what could we possibly say about love in a African American class?" this girl kiara said.

he looked over at her,"even African Americans need love Ms.Jones, now let me actually explain, so a movie just recently hit theaters, get out I'm sure everyone has seen it"

"Hell yea that little white bitch and her family was crazy as hell thats why ion fuck with them white hoes Mr.Drew" spud of course said.

Mr.Drew along with everyone else's laughed at spud,little do they know this fool was being serious.

"agreed, now there are still young black men dating and getting married to these beautiful young white women, agreed?"

we nodded.

"now when I saw the movie get out I questioned a lot of things in this society, do you agree as one with interracial dating? not with that being said if you do or do not agree you have to ask yourself do you agree with anything a black man says about a woman no matter the race once he starts dating outside of his race"

I was confused.

"example, ice T once said he loves white women because they don't give him attitude"