18.

Deja

I sighed as I plopped down on my couch after a week and a half I was finally in my own home, it felt good but I was lonely to say the most.

All the rooms were furnished but my bedroom was the only room that was decorated at the moment me and Tay planned on going shopping for some things tomorrow.

Standing up I made my way to the kitchen to take out some things to cook,with the help of my mother I went grocery shopping earlier today.

Pulling out all the ingredients I needed for my shrimp and salmon Alfredo I pulled my phone out of my jacket pocket and called storm.

"Wasup" his voice boomed through the phone since I put it on speaker.

"are you still coming over"

"yes baby, I'm on the way now I'll be there in a few"

I smiled doing a happy dance, I didn't want to stay here by myself especially on the first night so I did a lot of begging and pleading with storm to stay with me. Since he started working night shifts at his job he wasn't sure if he would be off.

"Good I'm lonely so hurry up, also I'm cooking your favoriteeee"

"good, come open the door"

"use your key!"

"you suppose to greet ya man at the door let me turn my ass back around"

I rolled my eyes at his dramatics and stomped to the door unlocking it, I hung up the phone and put it back into my pocket.

He soon walked up with his bag thrown across his back.

The small attitude I had soon dropped when I saw him, smiling I jumped on him kissing him all over his face.

"damn Dej let me come in first"

Instead of putting me down he continued to walk into the house with me holding on tightly.

"I missed you pookie" I pecked his lips once more before he put me down.

"I missed you too, you acting like it's been weeks since we've seen each other" he chuckled.

"well with you starting your new job and all we barely see each other" I still didn't know where he worked every time I brought it up he would change the subject.

"well I'm off for the next couple of days and I hired a nurse for my mom so I'm all yours"

I cheesed hard and pecked his lips,"good how is your mom and the girls by the way? I haven't seen them since the other day I've been so busy moving"

"their good, my mom is able to do a lot of things now without my assistance and the girls are good Nuzuri will be turning one in two weeks it's crazy my brother would have been twenty four next week a week before his babies birthday"

I gave him a soft smile,"hey it's okay" I pecked his lips.

he sighed rubbing his face.

"Na I'm cool, I wish I could do something big for Nuzuri but we don't have a lot of family so I'm not sure how that would work"

"don't worry about the size of the party just worry about making it worth while for her, she's honing to love it me and Tay can plan it for you okay?"

He reached up pulling me down in his lap.

"I'm falling for you Deja"

I smiled big "and I'm falling for you too storm"

_______

"okay so I charge ten fifty an hour for you to be in my presence" Tay said as he got in my car.

"boy good the fuck bye, where is my best friend?" I asked.

"her pregnant ass coming, you know pregnant people move slow"

I chuckled shaking my head at him Abby soon came walking out of the house.

"halooo mommy to be" I turned around in my seat to get a better look at her.

She wore a white spaghetti top with a stripped blue and white maxi skirt, she wore her natural hair up in the bun with little to KK makeup.

"you look so cute and your skin is glowing"

She smiled at me "thank you bestie you look cute too"

I wore a yellow off the shoulder maxi dress with some old sandals.

"okay so I'm waiting on my compliment"

Me and Abby both laughed at Tay.

"you look good as always boo"

He pursed his lips as he popped his collar on his tommy shirt.

"thank ya boo today's outfit is white boy inspired"

He wore a buttoned polo shirt that was blue and green with birds on it that was tucked into some shorts his feet were covered in some white converse.

"where are we going?"

"Ikeaaaaaa"

______

"Abby when are you due?"I asked as i looked at some throw pillows.

She huffed rubbing her stomach.

"at beginning of September I'm so ready to have this damn baby child"

"aw I'm ready for my niece or nephew to pop out, is your brother talking to you yet?"

"yea we finally had a chance to sit down and talk, after he almost got in that accident last month he's really changed he stopped hanging with the wrong crowd and stopped drinking"

"well that's good and I'm happy for him he's going off to college to play football hope he makes it to the league"

"that's my twin brother he got this I feel it" and smiled as she sat down on one of the display couches.

Tay came to where we were and fanned himself "it's hotter than a whore in church In this hoe like damn"

I chuckled putting some pillows in my cart along with a throw cover.

"only you, it is not that hot"

"fuck if it ain't, now come on I'm hungry"

My phone buzzed in my back pocket pulling it out I saw that I had some miscalls from my mom, spud, and Storms mom I quickly called Storms mom back.

"oh thank god, baby something happened to my baby"

my heart dropped as the next few words came out his mouth.

"he was driving when a drive by happened they shot my baby"

...everything around me stopped this had to be a joke.

____

not edited.