7.

skipping a few months, letting y'all know now drama is about to unroll in this chapter, enjoy.

_____

2 months later ( its April now)

Storm
     I sighed as I ran my hands through my hair and stared at my mothers bloody beaten body in the hospital bed.

living the life I live there was no such thing as a break, there was always something happening from my father being diagnosed with cancer to my brother dying now here my mother laid seconds away from death with stitches in her head.

Tears threatened to leave my eyes but I wouldn't dare let them I will continue to push myself to be strong if not for myself then for Jas and Nuzuri.

I grabbed my mothers hand and clenched it lightly, the impact to her head knocked her unconscious now she's in a coma and the doctors are saying she might not make it, I can't lose my mama man.

a digital clock hung on the wall looking up I checked the time and saw it was getting late, and I had to get back home to the girls I grabbed the car keys off of the stand they had beside her bed and gave the back of her hand a light kiss.

"I love you mama and I know god got this so I know you gone make it you strong ma see you soon" I mumbled lowly in her ear.

They told me that she could hear me so for the past couple of weeks I talked to her, about everything — about my dreams and how I planned on buying her,her future home and buying her any and everything she wants.

From here on out everything I do is for my girls,everything.

_______

Deja
    "Spud where the fuck does he live" I grabbed him buy his hoodie and jerked him up.

"why you worried about my boy?"he smirked.

owe, he's begging me to kill him.

"spud" I gave him a death glare.

He sighed "fine man I'll text it to you go ahead and head out to your car" he pulled my hand off of him and pulled out his phone.

I smiled and kissed his cheek "thank you bestie"

_____

I stood outside of the faded brown door afraid to knock, he hasn't been to school in weeks and I was honestly worried about him.

Sighing I turned to walk away that was until I heard somebody call my name, spinning on my heels I looked to see a tired looking storm.

"what you doing here Deja?"

I cleared my throat "I-I was worried about you are you okay?"

He looked worn out, stressed he didn't wear that same beautiful smile — something was wrong.

A dude dressed in all black came walking down the hall with a smirk on his face his eyes stared into my soul I felt uncomfortable as I shifted under his glare, before he could get any closer to me Storm snatched me into the small apartment.

There was flowers and balloons covering the living room floor some reading get well soon.

He leaned up against the wall and just looked at me his eyes were red. Walking closer to him I grabbed his face.

"talk to me,your scaring me"I said lowly.

He chuckled and sucked his bottom lip into his mouth,"I'm going through some shit baby girl and the shit"he paused "the shit is eating me alive and I wanna bust down and cry and just give up on life but that's hard to do when you not living for yourself anymore"