•SEVEN•

•••
Seven
•••

Waking up the morning was odd Emilia had crashed in the spare bedroom of the Salvatore's house, Emilia sat on the soft bed for a moment before getting up the rooms of this house were gorgeously decorated, stretching she got out of bed and began looking through a wardrobe with very few items of clothing in. huffing out a breath she knew she would need to bring a few more things over here if she was planning to stay occasionally.

Emilia looked herself up and down she had on a floral camisole top and a pair of jeans nothing too exciting but why dress fancy for a normal day. She flipped her head over and shook it boosting the volume in her hair slightly, she headed for the door to the corridor but stopped when she heard hushed voices. "If anyone can help us kill Klaus it's her." She heard Stefan whispering to someone.

"Bonnie's the way to kill Klaus Stefan, he thinks that she is dead. We have a chance with her." Damon informed his brother as his tone increased not enough to break a whisper.

"What you're not taking into consideration is that she is going to kill herself in the process." Emilia announced coming out of the bedroom, the boys were stood in the hallway both as handsome as always there was no wonder that my sister loved Stefan, he was a lovely and kind person. "Elena is trying to find other ways."

"Her way is going to mean that she gets herself killed, we need to find another one." Damon replies.

"Listen! I promise you both I will not allow my sister to die, I will protect her at any cost." Emilia tells the boys who both look as though they don't know what to say.

"What do you mean any cost?" The brothers ask.

"I mean I would take her place."

"You have to be kidding seriously, do you think she would ever forgive us if that happened." Stefan spoke with some authority not that he realised how serious Emilia was being.

•••

Stefan drove Emilia back to the Gilbert house after a short time, the ride over was quiet as they both were tense from what could happen today. "Don't worry Stefan we will be okay." Emilia said getting out the car she smiled weakly at him knowing fine well that the next few weeks would and could be very hard on anyone, but Emilia couldn't cope with loosing anyone else.

Before reaching the door, it was swung open and at the door stood Jenna who welcomed her in with a hug. "Hey Jenna, thank you so much..." Stefan begins but instantly finds that something isn't right there is an atmosphere in the air. "I promise that I can explain." Jenna had begun to walk to the kitchen.

"Hi Stefan, how are things going?" Alaric's voice started from the kitchen both Emilia and Stefan began walking into the kitchen and there he was Klaus stood in the kitchen behind the counter. "Oh, and you're here to, how lovely to see you Emilia, alive and healthy." His words made her shiver, her body tensing up almost immediately. Klaus began to chop vegetables swiftly without ever looking down the large knife in his hand made Emilia gulp.

Stefan began to speak but was instantly hushed by Klaus. "You know, I really do find chopping... relaxing. The feel of a heavy blade in my hand, I feel powerful." He smirks looking up at the scared teenager at the doorway.

"I am still waiting for someone to tell me what the hell is going on." Jenna spoke the situation to tense not to realise that this wasn't usual.

"Well would you like to tell her Stefan, or should I? what about you Emilia I am sure that you know what the secret is." Klaus smiled an evil smile and then looked over at me his eyes weren't the warm and caring eyes of Alaric but cold and distant.