•FIFTEEN•

•••
Fifteen
•••

Emilia was sat at the table eating her breakfast of banana on toast when Klaus walked into the room he smiled at her and got a blood bag from the fridge. "Thank you." Emilia said to him as he began to pour it into a mug.

"For what?" He asked walking into the decking and sitting at the outdoor table.

"For watching over me last night." She said after finishing her bite of toast. "It was nice to know you were keeping an eye out."

"No problem like I said I do actually quite like you." He said with a wink. "Did you sleep okay?" He asked

"I slept amazing never had a bed that comfy." She laughed.

"I'm glad, never had anyone use that room so glad the beds comfy." He smiled at her taking a drink from the cup.

"So tell me about yourself if we are going to be travelling for a short time I may as well find out about you a little don't you think?" Emilia said before finishing her toast.

"Well where do I begin?"

"The beginning it's the very best place to start." She smiles as she speaks.

"I was born in what I'd now called Mystic Falls I was the fourth child of my mother, I was the product of an affair she had with a werewolf hence that side of me. I had six half-siblings one of which passed before coming to the new world." He spoke. "I love my family all bar my step father Mikael who hated me most of all I think all along even when he didn't know he had an inclination I wasn't his and I got the brute force of punishments."

Emilia watched closely as he spoke his memories taking him back to that time seemed painful to him like he didn't want to think about it and she felt bad that she had caused him to feel like this she placed her hand on his and he flinched as if he wasn't used to meaningful contact. "It's okay if you don't want to speak about it." She said to him softly.

"Maybe I'll finish it off another time for now, why don't we relax a bit maybe you can sing a bit more to me." He hinted and have chuckled to herself getting up she began to clear away the plate and knife she had used this morning.

"I'll pop and get dressed before anything." She looked down at herself in Klaus' T-shirt as he hadn't bought her anything to sleep in she had borrowed something of his.

"Well I'm not complaining." He winked and she scoffed at him running up the stairs once she shut the door she began questioning if she had heard him right was he really flirting with her and why did it make her heart flutter like it did she tried to brush those thoughts away and got ready in a pair of black leggings and a pink cami pulling on a pair of socks she headed out of the spare room and down the stairs for a man who didn't know he Klaus had got her size pretty much spot on.

When she got downstairs Klaus was sat at the piano playing something softly Emilia listen carefully and when she catches on to the song she sings along.

"And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take
When people run in circles it's a very very
Mad world, mad world" She sung softly along with him but when she finished the chorus he stopped playing. She wondered whether it was her singing that had stopped him and quickly apologised.

"Don't worry I didn't stop playing because of that I was enjoying your singing it distracted me." He spoke she rolled her eyes at him this flirting was becoming more obvious. "I just want you to sing to me all the time." Klaus smiles at her.

"Good job I didn't wind up dead isn't it." She winked at him and he genuinely seemed taken aback by the comment.

"Oh, love you're not going to hold that against me are you." Klaus began softly playing again.