•FOURTEEN•

•••
Fourteen
•••

Emilia woke up from a dream and she stretched her arms out hitting something cool with her hand, opening her eyes she looked at the hand to see a window of a vintage car and she realised she hadn't been having a strange dream. Looking to her other side she saw who she suspected she would, Klaus was sat in the driver's side. "Well good morning darling." She rolled her eyes.

"Where are we?" Emilia asked, her clothes were stained with blood and she felt like she stunk. "I could have done with some fresh clothes." Emilia moaned moving on her seat she looked at her wrist seeing that Tyler's bite had healed as though nothing had happened.

"Do you want me to stop and find you something." Klaus asked his hand landing on her leg.

"Klaus off!" she glared at him his blue eyes meeting hers.

"I hear your heart jump when you look in my eyes." Klaus winked and she turned away from him, Emilia pulled her hair into a bun hoping it would help with the grimy feeling she felt. "Okay I'm going to pull into some shops soon, you're going to have to stay here because you being covered in blood may raise a couple of eyebrows."

"I understand that."

"What should I go and get?" Klaus asked,

"I doubt there is going to be a lot in the way of clothes in a gas station just get something please." Emilia said and within a minuet he had pulled up at a gas Station he walked straight into the shop. Emilia debated running but something kept her planted on the seat she didn't know why she wouldn't run it was logical to run.

Klaus walked out the shop holding a small brown bag he opened the door and handed her the bag a receipt on the top of it. "Are you proud? I paid, though you'd appreciate that."

"You should pay wherever you go Klaus."

"I know." He rolled his eyes and looked back over at Emilia who was searching through the bag now, she had an old band t-shirt and that was it for clothing, he had bought two bottles of water, a bag of Doritos and random other bits and bobs. "Is that okay?" He asked.

"Yes thank you Klaus. Is there any chance of going somewhere I can shower and get changed?" Emilia inquired, Klaus began driving quiet fast for Emilia's liking and she gripped onto the handle.

"We are heading there now." Klaus spoke as they drove further and further away from the gas station and she assumed her home although she still didn't know where she was.

•••

"You okay?" Klaus asked about an hour into the drive and she turned and looked at him. "We're nearly there."

"Alright." Emilia told him as they quite suddenly turn off a road and up a drive they stopped at a large gate. Klaus rolled down the window and typed a code into a key pad, the black gates swung open and they continued driving. "Fancy." She laughed she didn't know why she wasn't afraid of him she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

"Very, I've had this house for years, my little safe haven." He kept driving till they reached where trees began to thin and she saw flashes of black shingles as they got closer. The road curved and as they got around the corner there was a very modern house, that had a double garage that Klaus pulled his car in front of, Klaus turned the engine off and got out his side of the car before she could even open the door he was doing it for her.

"Thank you." She said before heading towards the front doors they were mostly glass and looked through into a room where there was a Piano and several bookcases a couple of pieces of art were dotted around as well. He put a key in the lock and pushing the door open he motioned her to go first. "Wow!" She looked around and although she had just seen it outside looking at the inside made it twice as amazing.