Chapter 14 Gas Leak

A/N: I don't know when the next update will be up. I'll be out of state this weekend visiting family and without internet. Feel free to send me some ideas, I'll have my phone so I can message back. Hope you enjoy.

Chapter 14

I woke to gunfire in the flat, "Sherlock!" I shouted coming out of my room. He had just come back from Belarus on a case that a two year old could've solved. "I told you that I would sell that damn gun for rent if you woke me up with it!" I said coming into the living room.

"Bored," he replied shooting the wall again.

"What the hell are you doing?" John shouted coming up the stairs.

"Pain in the ass here is bored," I replied walking up to Sherlock and taking the gun from him and taking the bullets from the chamber and putting the bullets and the gun in separate places.

"So the wall takes a pounding?" John asked.

"The wall had it coming," Sherlock replied making me laugh.

"At least he didn't blow up the water pipes this time or set the kitchen on fire," I said as Sherlock threw himself on the sofa.

"He's done what?" John asked. I just laughed and sat down beside Sherlock, putting his head in my lap. John started asking about the case he had just come back from and Sherlock corrected him. Soon enough they were arguing about the solar system. "But it's the solar system!" John said.

"Oh hell what does that matter? So the earth goes around the sun, if we went round moon or round and round the garden like a teddy bear it wouldn't make any difference," Sherlock said making me laugh. "Ordinary people fill their heads with all kinds of rubbish that makes it hard to get at the stuff that matters. All that matters to me is the work, without that my brain rots, put that in your blog. Better yet stop inflicting your opinion on the world," Sherlock continued quite annoyed.

So that was what this was about, John had offended Sherlock with something he had said in his blog. "What did you say this time John?" I asked.

"Sherlock sees through everything and everyone in seconds. What's incredible, though, is how spectacularly ignorant he is about some things.ʺ" Sherlock quoted from the blog.

"Oh, I see," I said. John was talking about Sherlock's complete lack of understanding of human behavior. "Best apologize John, he won't let it go till he gets a case then he'll be right back on it."

Just then John opened the fridge, "Jesus Christ, there's a head in the fridge!"

"Where else was I supposed to put it, you don't mind do you?" Sherlock asked.

"Oh for heaven's sake Lock, when did you get that? Please tell me you're following the one rule that I have about body parts in the fridge," I implored.

"Of course I am Bella," Sherlock said looking up at me.

"You have a rule about him keeping body parts in the fridge that isn't no body parts where there's food?" John asked.

"Well I keep my experiments in there too," I said. "Be a bit hypercritical of me to not let him keep his in there but keep mine in there." Their argument continued till John left and Mrs. Hudson left after having done the shopping. "Lock, you can do your own damn shopping. Why is Mrs. Hudson doing it?"

"What the hell have you done to my bloody wall? This is going on your rent and Bella's right young man. Do your own damn shopping," Mrs. Hudson said leaving the flat.

"You're paying for that damn wall," I said as an explosion went off and threw me across the room and knocked Sherlock to the ground. I heard the windows shatter and Sherlock moan before everything went dark.