Chapter 23 He Fell out a Window

A/N: Sorry for the long wait. I've been busy. This week is the last week at my current job, I'll still be working my second for a while before I'll be going to school to be a dog groomer! I'm so excited. I'm ready to start a new life, to go through this door.

Chapter 23

I didn't think of Irene again till I found myself tied up by the CIA guys that were in her house. This was my flat, my home, and they had tied up Mrs. Hudson too. Sherlock and John were out. I pretended to be unconscious because I knew they could kill Mrs. Hudson if I was awake and refused to answer their questions. It was hard to listen to them hit her and not react, it was also hard not to react as they pounded on me in anger, trying to get Mrs. Hudson to say something about the camera phone.

I knew Sherlock would know something was wrong as soon as he saw the door, they had kicked it in. I wanted so badly to get up and tear them apart but there were three of them and they had guns. Sherlock's gun was in the bedroom instead of on his desk like usual. If I saw Irene again I was going to tear her a new one. What the bloody hell was on her phone? Better yet, I was going to tear into Mycroft. He was going to pay this medical bill if I had one. He was going to take care of it, that was for sure, I think they broke some ribs.

Eventually, they stopped and waited for Sherlock. I knew one was on Mrs. Hudson and the other two were somewhere closer to me. I was the bigger threat, but right now, I just kept up my act and hoped Sherlock would get here soon. After 10 minutes of waiting I heard the creak on the stairs, he was home. I could barely make out his steps, slow and deliberate. I knew they were in trouble and I wanted a piece of them but kept still.

I opened my eye just enough to watch Sherlock enter. He was clearly pissed, he looked at me, and with my eye that was barely open, I winked at him. He still looked me over and looked over Mrs. Hudson. The leader was talking about how he had beaten me and how Mrs. Hudson didn't know anything. I wanted so much to attack him but was currently tied up. After some talk Sherlock got the other two goons to leave and I started working on my bonds.

"I'm unarmed," Sherlock said drawing the moronic CIA agent too close to him.

"Mind if I check?" he asked.

"Oh, I insist," Sherlock replied. When the agent came up to him and started patting him down I knew Sherlock would be just rolling his eyes. He grabbed an aerosol can of cleaner and spun on the agent and sprayed it in his face before head-butting him. "Idiot," Sherlock said running over to me.

"Check on Mrs. Hudson," I said finally freeing myself. "I'll tie him up, just promise me I can beat him up."

"I'll throw him out the window for you darling," Sherlock said kissing my forehead.

"My man," I said sitting up slowly as I was sore. I hogged-tied the man and sat back on the sofa wincing, holding my side. Sherlock went to grab his gun after putting Mrs. Hudson beside me on the sofa. I had tears streaming down my face, I hurt. Sherlock came back and put a note on the door outside and taped the man's mouth shut.

"Bella, are you all right?" Sherlock asked seeing the tears on my face.

I shook my head, "I think they broke a few ribs. Your brother is taking care of any medical bills since he didn't think to have someone watching the place." I saw Sherlock smirk as he called Lestrade.

"I'll throw him out the window more than once love, you want to break his nose? He's about to wake up."

"My pleasure," I said stomping his face. I loved it when Sherlock gave me permission to be violent.

"Lestrade, we had a break-in at Baker Street, send your least irritating officers and two ambulances. Bella's ribs have been broken and the burglar got himself rather badly injured. He fell out a window." During the phone call, John had come in and taken Mrs. Hudson to her flat, leaving me with Sherlock. He was furious that I was hurt but knew I wouldn't go with him. I then proceeded to watch as Sherlock threw one of my attackers out the window no less than 10 times.