OF STARDUST ~FebruaryGrace

Title: Of Stardust

Length: 77 pages

Genre: Fantasy

STATUS: Completed

Rate: PG

~~~

   I cannot explain how gorgeous this book is! If you're one of those fantasy lovers, then you will enjoy this book. The main character, Till, is way different from some books I've read, I mean her personality is just wonderful just read for yourself! She's very nice and is a bookworm, a way I can relate to her! I love how she fits in with the university for fairies. Deep inside me, I felt like I was reading a modern version of Tinker Bell. The classes Till takes are based off the sterotypical stamps that a fairy is branded with: turning pumpkins into sleek rides, making beautiful garments, history classes, and much more! Aside from Till succeeding with her classes, I'm also fond of the bond that she holds with a man named Gus, and she knows it's not easy to acheive. It's a slow and painful process, but I love how they're taking their time to live through life while acknowledging their feelings. 

   The first few chapters blows me away. It's like every page seems to sparkle with gems and fairy dust! Till (main character) has a magical aunt, literally! She's dying, yet she still has some strong spirits residing in her! If you love fairies and charming characters, then this is the book for you! I am currently reading this, too! :) This book is not very long and makes a quick read, but you'll be glad you've discovered this book!

Rating: 6 out of 5 (whoops, there goes another one!)

Updated: 5/6/2014