TWO GENDER BATHROOM

Harry
-
SO FAR THIS DATE is going completely horrible.

As I suspected

It took Zayn at least an hour to get me to dress up and a whole 30 minutes to get me to walk out of the front door! To my surprise, Leslie and India, Zayn's new girl, didn't even care; mostly because they were eating all my damn food from my kitchen while Zayn struggled to convince me to leave with them.

And here we were in the back of a nice diner, in a four seater booth with Leslie next to me, trying to start conversation but I just avoided that situation by stuffing my face with mash potatoes.

"So Harry..." Leslie starts

The small bell in the front of the dinner caught my attention, the alluring sound of giggles filled my ears. In stumbled a girl and a guy, she was latched onto his arm, her dark brown hair covering her face as they sat in a booth not too far from us. When she moved her hair from her face, I almost chocked.

Wait...I actually did

I was chocking on a spoon full of mash potatoes. Leslie gasp beside me as she places a hand on my shoulder.

"I learned CPR in high school" She tells me, reassuringly.

I roll my eyes and cough, trying to catch my breath meanwhile gaining her attention.

The girl from across the hall.

Once I gather myself I take a deep breath and roll my eyes at Zayn who is laughing at me from across the table, while India just played with his hair.

I stand up, "I...I uh I'm go...I'm going to th...the bathroom" I mumble.

Once I get into the small boxed bathroom I look at myself in the mirror, running my hand through my long curly hair. I almost laugh at the pink polkadotted shirt Zayn insisted I wore before we left the house. I lean against the sink closing my eyes.

"Just breath, Harry" I sigh out loud, trying to relax myself.

"So your name is Harry" I yelp and I open my eyes to see the reflection of the mysterious girl...the one from across hall leaning against the door.

"Im Myra"

"Wh...why're you in th...the g...guys bathroom?" I tilt my head as I turn around to face her.

She smirks and shakes her head, "This is a two gender bathroom hun"

"That..that's a...ah thing?"

"Apparently" she shrugs, she sucks her teeth and tilts her head waking a bit closer to me.

"You make pink and polkadots look sexy" she teases.

"Th..thank...y..y...you?" I breath out raising my eyebrows.

"So you usually lie or was it because I intimidate you?" She asks as she hops on the sink, her eyes burning into mine.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, "Wh..wha..what do you mean?".

"The other day kid, I ask for toothpaste and you straight out lied to my face" she chuckles.

I instantly blush and run my fingers through my curls, slighting pulling.

"I..I...I uh-I..I'm s..

"Harry, you just have to breath" she mumbles, looking me straight in the eyes.

I do as she says before I croak out, "I'm sorry".

"I know" she shrugs before hoping off the counter and walking straight out of the bathroom leaving me stunned and confused, she was able to get me to do something I haven't done in years with just six words.

I didn't stutter.

A/N
Are you confused? C&V please.