ASS

A/N An update, you guys deserve it.

Harry

-

I WASN'T COMPLETELY sure how, but Myra and I ended up in my car and in the drive through of A taco place .

I nervously rub my thumb against the wheel and glance at her as she chews on her gum that had such a strong scent it made my whole car smell like mints.

"I'll order for us" she says reassuringly, "what do you want?".

"N...not...nothing" I whisper.

"What's that? You want the Nacho cheese Doritos Locos supreme!?" She yells sarcastically.

I roll my eyes and nod my head.

She gives me a victorious smile and unbuckled her seatbelt. Carefully she climbs on top of me, sitting on my lap with her front facing the wheel and rolls down the window. I give her a shocked look, my green eyes wide and she leans her head out the window.

"Hi can I get two orders of...Nacho cheese locos supreme?" 

Is it bad that I wasn't surprised?

-
"Oh my god, Harry" Myra moans.

I furrow my eyebrows and glance at her, giving her a weird look. She looks at me giving me the same exact look before laughing, "What? These tacos are amazing okay?" She defends and takes another bite of her last taco. Meanwhile I managed to take at least two bites out of mine.

"You don't talk much do you?" She ask and I shake my head in response, I talk a lot but not at times like this.

"Okay fine, looks like you're going to have to deal with my singing" she smirks and turns on the radio and Nicki Minaj blasted through the small speakers.

She sings?

"Harry, I love this song!" She yells and snaps her fingers and I can't help but laugh at the stupid wiggling she was doing in the seat.

"Bad bitches I'm your leader, phantom by the meter, somebody point me to the best ass eater" she chants, pointing at me before giving me a small wink. I smile and shake my head watching her dance in the seat singing along to the song.

"Ass ass ass ass ass ass" she moves her hand back and fourth, making a gesture as if she was slapping someone's behind.

"Alright alright" I say before turning down the radio, she looked so cute dancing but I didn't wanna look like a creep just sitting here watching her, and I sure as hell didn't know the lyrics to that song.

She raises her eyebrows looking at me with a smirk.

"What?" I whisper tilting my head.

She presses her lips into a thin line, trying to push back a smile.

"What is it?" I breath out.

"Oh it's nothing...just...You're not stuttering, I think my singing cured your stutter" she says playfully.

I think you cured my stuttering.

I clear my throat and runs my tongue across my bottom lip, "Ready?" She nods her head and puts back on her seatbelt.

The ride to our apartment building wasn't all that bad. We actually ended up talking about our favorite tv shows, mine was Big Bang Theory and hers was Two And A Half Men (the newer version). Five minutes in the conversation and I was already back to "s..s...stuttering".

She leans against her apartment door with a small smile on her lips, "Thank you for driving me home, I hope you don't expect me to give you a blowjob for it" she rolls her eyes and places her hand on her hip.

I quickly shake my head, pushing back a small blush "No...of..of course..n-not" I manage to chuckle out.

"I was joking, of course you can have a blowjob" her voice lowers and she moves closer to me. I take a step back and gulps.

"Harry, I'm joking" she laughs and I groan softly. I wasn't use to her humor yet.

"Go...good n-night My...Myra" I say with a smile.

She leans in and places her glossed lips against mine for a brief moment, I suck in a sharp breath as she pulls away and she smiles.

"Good night Harry" she says in a horrible British accent, "oh and you should wear man buns more" she winks before opening her apartment door, walking inside and closing it behind her.

I blow out a breath and stare at her door for a few minutes before turning around to mine.

My second kiss.

"So...that's what you ditched me for? The whore that lives across the hall from you?"

Leslie stood down the hall, not to far from me. Her face was red, most likely from walking. Her eyes were a little glossy and her bottom lips trembled slightly.

"Le..les-

"Don't even" she cuts me off.

"I...I don...I don't..un-understand"

"I like you! It's pretty obvious" she yells and cross her arms over one another. I frown and looks down at my shoes.

"We just...we j...just met" she scoffs and sniffles, shaking her head.

"No...we didn't Harry Styles, we didn't just meet, trust me, you know me" she whispers before backing up slowly and disappearing around the corner.

"Leslie!" I shout, what the fuck did she mean I know her?

A/N
I tried to give Harry a bit more dialogue. Don't you just hate triangles! They're such ugly shapes.
Is Leslie from Harry's past? Woah
V&C hope you liked it.