RIP

Harry

ITS BEEN A WEEK and thankfully Myra hasn't attempted to speak to me again. I wanted to get over her, I want to get over her.

I should've known from the start her and I were never going to be a thing, I was naïve.

Leslie and I have been doing a little texting here and there but nothing too serious. I feel like she pushed me too much, she wanted something that was meant to stay in the past.

Today I was finally going to class, my mother checked up on me a couple of days ago and she noticed I haven't been attending my classes. Like the controlling yet loving mother she is, she insisted I go to class or she'd fly down here and make me herself.

I close my mail box and lock it back and when I turn around, ready to walk out of the apartment complex door I run into a small figure.

I look down at Myra and sigh softly.

"I'm sorry...I was going to wait until you uh went upstairs but I guess you're going outside" she mumbles

I nod my head and my eyes run down her body, she was wear a black simple pencil dress and black sleek heels with red bottoms. Dark circles under her red eyes, I'm assuming she has been crying or hasn't slept.

She had a picture in her hand, a lady not too much older than her, the templet said "Rest in peace" on top.

"Your mums funeral today?" I tilt my head and she nods in response.

"I'm uh...I'm sorry" I whisper she sniffs and opens her mailbox, turning away from me. I take this chance to turn away from her and walk to my car.

When I arrived to class Leslie had already been sitting in her seat, her sketches of me in hand.

"Oh fuck" I groan a little too loud.

"Styles" my professor warns.

I roll my eyes a little before sitting down next to Leslie, I had forgot my project at home which I was sure my professor would get on my ass about.

"Hey" Leslie whispers.

"Hey" I whisper back and she looks at me.

"You cut your hair?" She raises her eyebrows and I smile a little nodding my head.

"I wanted a little change" she smiles a little and looks at the professor, "I thought you'd be pissed at me".

She scoffs a little and shakes her head, "I should be after you left me in a Disney land hotel alone".

"I...I'll make it up to you-

"Yeah how?"

"Come over tonight"

"For?"

"It's a surprise"

"I hate surprises"

"You'll love this one"

"Fine" she sighs in defeat and I smile crossing my arms over one another.

---

Thank you jkharrystyles for the book cover love you.

I've been thinking ahead, I might make a part two for this book I kind of like the way it's going, the ending will be a bit surprising you will not like it, I might skip ahead a couple of years maybe, but I can't wait 😬 I hope you guys like it.