SEX

Harry

-

IM GOING TO HAVE SEX

Me? Harry Edward Styles...

Losing his virginity

This is too much.

I try my hardest not to stare at her beautiful naked body (temple would be the correct word) in front of me, she stood there, her pink hair slightly damp from standing underneath the shower head.

Pink looks so amazing on her.

She had a beautiful tattoo I couldn't make out, just on the front of her shoulder.

It's been at least five minutes since we've stepped inside the shower, doing nothing but staring at each other.

"We don't have to do-

"I...I want to" I cut her off, moving closer to her. Her eyes never left mine as my hand lands on her slim waist, her wet hands cupped my cheeks and she stands on her tippy toes not being tall enough to reach my lips.

I let out a chuckle and she rolls her eyes with a smile.

Her lips traveled down my neck, placing sloppy kisses here and there, "who knew he had tattoos under his batman t-shirt" She snickers playfully.

"Harryyyyyyyy I'm ordering Pizza, what kind do you want?" Zayn muffled voice calls from the other side of the door and I sigh.

Why am I always being interrupted.

"Uh..P...Pineapple!" I yell.

"Ew...seriously? Who eats pineapples on their pizza" Myra scoffs and looks up at me with a expression I could help but to laugh at.

"I do" I whisper and press a soft kiss to her neck.

-

About 30 minutes later Myra and I decided to get out of the shower and no, we didn't have sex. We ended up discussing pizza toppings.

I step out of my room, ruffling my hair with a white towel as I continue down the hall to the living room. Zayn and Cole laid on the floor with a pizza box beside them.

Zayn had a book in his hand and I'm assuming he wasn't reading it because he didn't even look up at me when he said "Did you guys have sex?".

"No, we didn't"

"Bummer" Cole chuckles followed by Zayns.

They're high

Myra comes up behind me, wrapping her arms around my waist and I smile, turning around to look down at her.

"Our friends are high" I whisper.

"Hey! I heard that! You're a bad whisperer" Zayn yells and Myra laughs.

A/N SHORT but his same day continues next chapter :) V&C I want to know what you guys are thinking.