MEMORIES

Harry

-

I DON'T KNOW what it is. Is it that I put my faith in others too much? Do I trust others too quickly, do I fall in love too much?

I have no idea what's more heartbreaking, that fact that the women I liked fucked my friend or the fact that my friend fucked the women I liked.

Is it the same thing?

For some reason I found myself standing In front of Leslie's apartment door, looking for answers. My hand went into a fist and I knock a couple of times before deciding she was taking too long to get to the door and began banging.

The door swung open and there she was, standing there with a robe wrapped around her small figure and her glasses at the bridge of her nose.

"Oh Harr-

"Why?" I sniffle.

"Harry!" She gasped looking at my fist, "Harry you have fucking blood all over your knuckles what the fuck!" she yells and grabs my arm pulling me inside.

He deserved it.

"Tell me Leslie, w-why...why'd you do it?" I ask her, looking into her eyes.

"And you're drunk?" She hisses. I shake my head quickly.

Barely

"You're ignoring me and I-I don't fucking like it"

She lets out a small sigh sitting me on the couch and she opens the small kit she grabbed from the kitchen, taking out a small alcohol wipe.

"I did it to protect you" I let out an sarcastic chuckle.

9 years ago

I look in the mirror, checking myself to see if I looked good enough for this date, the one I had planned for months. Leslie and I would be making 6 months today and We planned on making more.

Although she's been acting a bit distant lately...maybe it's because we kissed? I'm not sure.

I glance down at my watch on my wrist.

"8:30" I say out loud. I was picking her up at 9 but hey 30 minutes early won't do her harm. Today was a really good day to do date night with Leslie because her brother was having another one of his high school parties which she hated so it made me glad that I was able to take her away from all of that.

I shove my hands in my pockets as I walk down the small side walk, Leslie didn't live too far from me and even from blocks away I can hear the music blasting and voices chanting. When I see her house in view I let out a small sigh and looks down at my feet before walking across the lawn, drunk teens kissing and rubbing against one another. I shake my head trying not to look at any of them straight in the eye because if I did I knew I'd get my ass kicked.

I walked through the already opened door and look around to see if I see Leslie anywhere in the crowd but instead I spot her brother Lou. He glares at me and shakes his head. He didn't like me at all, not one bit and I wasn't sure why. Maybe it was because he liked picking on dorky harmless/defenseless kids because it got him off at night...I don't know.

"Have you seen Leslie around?"

"Why? You little wanker still stalking my little sister yeah?!" He snarls.

"Me and Leslie are both continuously in a relationship!" I say sarcastically.

"Harry!" Leslie yells over the music and smiles nervously walking down the stairs, "what are you doing here?" She questions and I give her a confused glance, I'm sure today was the 14th of February, our 6 month anniversary.

"I'm a bit early" I shrug my shoulders.

"Is this prick following you around again little sis?" Lou ask her and she flinches at his words. He scared Leslie so much and it hurt to see her squirm underneath his glare.

She nods her head slowly.

Huh?

"That's it!" He yells and grabs into my sweater, he slams me and my back harshly collided with the wooden floor. I let out a small groan. His fist came in contact with my face and Leslie let's out a loud scream. My vision was blurry but I knew everyone was watching has he bashed my face, taking multiple swings at me and I couldn't fight back. Lou was buff, he was on the damn football team.  I just couldn't.

He takes another swing, hitting my stomach and I let out a cough and I'm sure by now I was coughing up blood.

"STOP YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HIM" She cries.

"Tell him what you told me little sis" he continues taking blows at my face. It takes a while for Leslie to answer.

"Harry! I was pretending to like you all along, I don't like you at all and I never did just stay away" her bottom lip trembles as he lets me go, blood basically dripping from my nose. Leslie scurries upstairs and Lou chuckles shaking his head.

A couple of guys had removed my shirt, pants and my shoes and made me walk home that night, in the cold weather of London.

They were thoughtful enough to leave me with my boxers.

-

Leslie's eyes were red from crying and by now she had my knuckles clean and wrapped, I stare at her intensely, my eyebrows furrowed.

"If I didn't say it he would have kept hitting you and...and" she lets out a small sob.

I grab into her waist and pull her into a hug. She cries into my shoulder and I rubbed her back smoothly until she calmed down.

"It's okay" I whisper, lifting her chin so she was looking up at me. Her nose brushes against mine and her eyes flutter closed, her lips barley touching mine and before I knew it, I had her on her couch, her robe was carelessly thrown to the floor, she and I in a heated make out session.

A/N oh lord what's going on with the love triangle, Hazz? 101 VOTES THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN READING EVEN THOUGHT ITS PIKE 7 OF YOU I LOVE YOU GUYS UGHHHHHH (editing)